This post may contain Amazon or other affiliate links. As an Amazon associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Tilapia is one of our family favorite meals. It’s SO delicious! Even if you’re not a fan of fish, I promise you will like this! Even Allison loves this dish, she often eats more than her Dad and I when I make it for dinner.
- 3/4 cup Parmesan Cheese
- 1/2 cup Progresso bread crumbs
- 2 tsp paprika
- 1Tbsp chopped parlsey
- Extra-virgin olive oil for drizzling
- Zesty Lemon Seasoning
- 8 Tilapia Fillets
- Lemon Juice
- Preheat your oven to 400. In a shallow dish, combine cheese, bread crumbs, paprika and parsley.
- Drizzle the fish with olive oil and dredge in the cheese mixture
- Place on a foil-lined baking sheet. Season with Zesty Lemon Seasoning and sprinkle with a little Lemon Juice.
- Bake until the fish is opaque in the thickest part, 10-12 minutes. Serve with a little more Lemon Juice and your favorite sides.
I served it with sweet potatoes and corn.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4 Serving Size: 2 filets
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 607Total Fat: 19gSaturated Fat: 7gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 10gCholesterol: 210mgSodium: 724mgCarbohydrates: 15gFiber: 2gSugar: 2gProtein: 96g
Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin, and freshness of ingredients used.
Hi there, I'm Cheryl!
As a wife, mom, and caffeine enthusiast, my journey has taken me from bustling mornings with my family to sharing delicious recipes, home care tips, and heartfelt decorating insights with wonderful readers like you. My love for baking, photography, and tidiness shines through every post I craft. Dive into my world and discover the art of homemaking, one tidy moment at a time. Read more...
Tidymom is a participant in the amazon services llc associates program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.
Please respect my work, recipes and photographs. If you do use a recipe in your own writing, please give proper credit and link back to the original post.