30 Banana Recipes | I’m Lovin’ It
Bananas don’t always have to be mellow yellow. Fall in love with their dark side too, with 30 of the BEST Banana Recipes!
Every week when I go grocery shopping I buy bananas, some weeks we eat them all, but more often than not, we have a few that get too ripe before we can eat them. It’s at this point, when the peels become speckled with brown spots and their firm pulp goes soft that people often think bananas are over the hill. But it’s quite the opposite! Overripe bananas may not be the best for snacking on, but when it comes to cooking, they couldn’t be better……. they are easier to mash, become sweeter (its starch turns to sugar), and more intense in flavor.
I realized the other day that I have shared 17 banana recipes on this blog! Whether they are ripe or not, my family is bananas for bananas!!
There’s a LOT more to do with ripe bananas than banana bread (although banana bread is probably our all time favorite thing to make with ripe bananas) I’ve gathered up all of my banana recipes and a few others from some of the top food blogs to bring you 30 of the BEST Banana recipes.
You will find muffins, breads, shakes, cakes, french toast, eclairs, cookies, cupcakes, pancakes, puddings, pies and so much more!
Be sure to pin the post to pinterest so you are armed and ready next time you find a few overripe bananas on your counter.
14. Banana Cake
18. Carrot Banana Bread at Chasing Delicious
19. Banana Gelato at Dine and Dish
20. Banana Bread Scones at How Sweet it Is
21. Banana Bacon Pancakes at Bake at 350
22. Banana Pudding at She Wears Many Hats
23. Coconut Pecan Banana Bread at Add a Pinch
24. Banana Chocolate Chip Pancakes at Crazy for Crust
25. Salted Maple Grilled Bananas at Food for My Family
26. Banana Bread Brownies at Cookies and Cups
27. Banana Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies at Weelicious
28. Ganache-Stuffed Banana Pudding Cookie Muffins at Kevin and Amanda
29. Banana Split Cream Puffs at Confessions of a Cookbook Queen
30. Banana Split Eclairs at Bakers Royale
What’s your favorite banana recipe?
I’m Lovin’…….Banana Recipes
Now it’s your turn! Please remember to link back to http://TidyMom.net
Let us know what you’re lovin’ this week!
*Don’t forget to come back over the weekend for the I’m Lovin’ It Wrap Up post……where I feature a few of the great links!!
What is I’m Lovin’ It Fridays? get all the info, how to’s trouble shoot and button here