Simple Thanksgiving Ideas for Your Gathering
Thanksgiving is right around the corner. If you’re looking for some simple Thanksgiving ideas, you’ve come to the right place! Thanksgiving is a time for gathering with friends and family and sharing a wonderful meal together. There is nothing better than doing all of that around a beautifully decorated table. Whether you like subtle or glam, it doesn’t have to be complicated or stressful. Last week’s party was full of simple Thanksgiving ideas, I’ve put together a collection a few that caught my eye to help spark some inspiration for your gathering.
This is week 332 (6.5 years) of hosting this weekly linky party, I’m Lovin’ It. I’m amazed every week at all the creativity out there!! Each week I feature some of the posts that caught my eye from the previous week. Please take a moment to visit the featured blogs ……..then scroll down to see what’s being shared this week and feel free to link up what YOU’VE been up to and click around to visit some of the other sites. ** if you’re reading this via email or reader, be sure to click through to the web to see all of the linked projects and more!
- Green and Copper Thanksgiving Tablescape + Thankful Printable at The Blesser House
- DIY Pumpkin Napkin Rings at The Country Chic Cottage
- Thanksgiving Tree of Thanks Free Printables at Frog Prince Paperie
- DIY Chalkboard Wood Slice Napkin Ring Place Cards at The Happy Housie
- DIY Thanksgiving Napkin Rings at Uncommon Designs
- DIY Thanksgiving Turkey Plates at Bloom Designs
- Simple Thanksgiving Table at Finding Home Farms
- Bay Leaf Magnolia Evergreen Holly Garland at Thistlewood Farms
More Simple Thanksgiving Ideas
Easy Thanksgiving Table – favorite recipes and table ideas
Some of my favorite Thanksgiving Recipes
- Mulled Wine
- Garlic Butter Buns
- Wild Rice Stuffing with Cranberries, Bacon and Pecans
- Maple-Braised Butternut Squash
- Roasted Sweet Potatoes with Cinnamon Pecan Crunch
- Layered Walnut Pumpkin Pie
- Upside-Down Apple Pecan Pie
I’m Lovin’……. Simple Thanksgiving Ideas
Now it’s your turn!
Let us know what you’re lovin’ this week!
What is I’m Lovin’ It? get all the info here *All photos submitted to the I’m Lovin It linky party, grant the rights to display their photo on this website and other sites I write for. Proper credit will always be given. TidyMom is not responsible for stolen images or the mis-use by others who have found your image through TidyMom.net.
Hi there, I'm Cheryl!
As a wife, mom, and caffeine enthusiast, my journey has taken me from bustling mornings with my family to sharing delicious recipes, home care tips, and heartfelt decorating insights with wonderful readers like you. My love for baking, photography, and tidiness shines through every post I craft. Dive into my world and discover the art of homemaking, one tidy moment at a time. Read more...
Tidymom is a participant in the amazon services llc associates program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.
Please respect my work, recipes and photographs. If you do use a recipe in your own writing, please give proper credit and link back to the original post.