Pumpkin Cheesecake Skillet Blondie
Take the great taste of pumpkin pie and give it an upgrade. Pumpkin Cheesecake Skillet Blondie is a trifecta of flavors all in one decadent dessert, a first-class ticket to pumpkin heaven.
Be sure to sign up for my email… to get new recipes and ideas in your inbox!
Don’t you just love fall? It’s like the start of something new. Time to switch wardrobes…… boots, sweaters and scarves. Watching all the leaves change to glorious colors is almost more exciting than seeing the new buds in the spring. It’s the time to pull out all the cold weather recipes, soups, stews, belly-warming meals, and pumpkin! We’ve been lucky here in St. Louis and have had a touch of cool fall temps sprinkled throughout the month of September, and being the good daughter she is, Allison felt that called for a pumpkin dessert and all of the warm spiciness that is associated with it! The girl takes after her mom and loves to bake.
It had to be fate (or a Pinterest addiction, take your pick) that after she had decided to bake something with pumpkin, she signed into Pinterest and near the top of her feed saw that Megan of Country Clever had pinned a recipe for her Double Chocolate Pumpkin Cheesecake Brownie. Pumpkin, check! Easy, check! Quick, check!………..Obviously, it was meant to be. It was one of those desserts you can’t get off your mind. So much so, that she wondered what it would be like with a white chocolate blondie. That’s when the Pumpkin Cheesecake Skillet Blondie was born. The flavor and texture is similar to a pumpkin pie, in a bar form.
CHECK OUT HOW EASY THIS PUMPKIN CHEESECAKE SKILLET BLONDIE RECIPE IS TO MAKE! WATCH THE VIDEO!
Afterward, it occurred to me that we could amp up this recipe by adding pecans to the blondies. Just like pumpkin is amped up by cinnamon and nutmeg, the same is true when it comes to throwing nuts into pumpkin recipes. Excuse me, while I go make another batch……like we needed an excuse to make it again 😉 Put this skillet blondie on your list of things to do. Because all Monday’s should begin with a Pumpkin Cheesecake Skillet Blondie. ENJOY!
Let’s make a Pumpkin Cheesecake Skillet Blondie
(full printable recipe at end of post)
Heat your oven to 350° F and spray 8-10 inch cast iron skillet with non-stick spray.
Melt white chocolate chips in the microwave. Stir and let cool.
Next, using a large bowl, whisk melted butter, sugars, eggs, and vanilla extract and melted chocolate until well combined. Add baking soda, salt, and flour until dough forms.
Spoon the batter into your greased skillet. Pat out batter, leaving a 1/2 inch gap from the edge of the skillet. Use your fingers to form a ridge on the edge of the dough to hold the cheesecake filling.
Using an electric mixer, cream softened cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Stir in pumpkin puree, egg and pumpkin pie spice until smooth. Pour on top of the brownie in the skillet.
Sprinkle cheesecake filling with remaining 1/4 cup of white chocolate chips. Place in oven and bake for 25-30 minutes or until a knife or toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean. Do not over bake.
Cool completely before serving.
Need more pumpkin recipes? Be sure to follow my Pumpkin Pinterest Board Follow Cheryl Sousan | Tidymom.net’s board #Pumpkin #Recipes on Pinterest.
Like this Pumpkin Cheesecake Skillet Blondie recipe? Pin it!
This blondie will be fabulous enjoyed with a Caramel Apple Moscow Mule Fall Cocktail after dinner with guests.
I created a fun little group on facebook and I’d love for you to join in! It’s a place where you can share YOUR favorite recipes, home tips, creative ideas and ask questions and see what’s new with TidyMom! If you’d like to check it out, you can request to join HERE. Be sure to follow me on Instagram and tag #tidymom so I can see all the wonderful TidyMom recipes YOU make and tips YOU use!
Sign up to receive an email in your inbox for each new recipe:
Pumpkin Cheesecake Skillet Blondie
- 1/2 cup Butter, melted and cooled to room temperature
- 1 1/4 cup White Chocolate Chips, divided (reserve 1/4 cup for topping)
- 1/2 cup Brown Sugar, packed
- 1/2 cup Granulated Sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt 2 cups Flour
- 4 oz. Cream Cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup Sugar
- 1/3 cup Pumpkin Puree (NOT pumpkin pie filling)
- 1 Egg
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- Heat oven to 350 degrees and spray 8-10 inch cast iron skillet with non-stick spray.
- Place 1 cup of white chocolate chips in a small bowl and heat in microwave for 1 minute to melt. Remove bowl and stir. If all chips are not melted, microwave for another 30 seconds. Stir and let cool.
- In a large bowl, whisk melted butter, sugars, eggs, and vanilla and melted chocolate until well combined. Add baking soda, salt and flour until dough forms.
- Spoon batter into greased skillet. Pat out batter, leaving a 1/2 inch gap from the edge of the skillet. Use your fingers to form a ridge on the edge of the dough to hold the cheesecake filling.
- Using an electric mixer, cream softened cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Stir in the pumpkin puree, egg and pumpkin pie spice until smooth. Pour on top of the brownie in the skillet.
- Sprinkle cheesecake filling with remaining 1/4 cup of white chocolate chips. Place in oven and bake for 25-30 minutes or until a knife or toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean. Do not over bake.
- Cool completely before serving.
- Store in an airtight container for up to 5 days.
Making this recipe? Share it with us on Instagram using the hashtag #TidyMom so we can see what you're creating in the kitchen!
Want more great recipes like this? Follow my TidyMom Easy Recipes Pinterest Board