Buffalo Chicken White Chili
This easy Buffalo Chicken White Chili recipe is a keeper! It has a nice mild heat from the buffalo sauce and fire roasted tomatoes, while the sweet corn, Bush’s White Chili Beans and ranch dressing mix really make this chili something special. It’s perfect to warm you up when the temperatures are chilling. I hope this gets added into your dinner rotation! I know it has a spot in ours.
Do you ever get in a dinner rut and make the same things over and over? If you’re like me, you probably have a handful of recipes that show up frequently in the dinner rotation. This Buffalo Chicken White Chili is now in that rotation at our house! My husband and I fought over the left-overs and that’s after we ate it for dinner two nights in a row!
In January and February, after the holiday madness, I appreciate the simplicity of a big pot of chili for dinner. You basically throw everything in a big pot and let it simmer……. the longer the better. Buffalo Chicken White Chili is creamy, rich and bold. It fills you up and keeps you warm. I took our favorite White Chili recipe and gave it a buffalo chicken twist, that scored big!!
Bush’s White Chili Beans, Great Northern Beans in a mild chili sauce, serve as a flavorful base and have become my favorite part of any white chili I make.
Looking for more chili ideas? My friends at Bush’s® Beans have teamed up with The Daily Meal to bring you the ultimate chili tips for making delicious, crowd-pleasing chili. Chili is the ultimate one-pot meal, the Chili Guide will provide inspiration and answers to everything chili.
Buffalo Chicken White Chili recipe
Buffalo Chicken White Chili
Yield: 6 servings
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 50 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour
- 2 tablespoons veg oil
- 4 large garlic cloves, chopped (I use the minced in the jar)
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon celery salt
- 1/2 teaspoon taragon
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into 1-inch pieces
- salt & pepper to taste
- 3 15-ounce cans of Bush’s White Chili Beans (or cannellini beans), do NOT drain
- 1 cup canned chicken broth
- 1/3 cup buffalo hot wing sauce
- 1/2 cup whipping cream
- 1 package ranch dressing mix
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can fire roasted tomatoes, diced
- 1 (8 ounce) can corn
- Heat your oil in a dutch oven over medium heat, add garlic, cumin, celery salt and taragon. Saute for about 3 minutes. While that is sautéing, season cut chicken with salt and pepper and add to the pan. Saute for an additional 5 minutes, until chicken in cooked through.
- Add beans, chicken broth, buffalo hot wing sauce and cream to pot, stir to combine. Add ranch dressing mix, tomatoes and corn and stir. Simmer for about 10 minutes, then cook on low for at least 30 mins.
- Serve in bowl and top with blue cheese and green onions if you'd like
**Making this recipe? Take a picture and share it on Instagram! Make sure to tag it #TidyMom so we can see what you’re creating in the kitchen!
Want more great recipes like this? Follow my TidyMom Easy Recipes Pinterest Board
More Chili Recipes from my friends
- Chipotle Chicken Chili recipe at Aggie’s Kitchen
- Asian BBQ Chicken Chili recipe at Dine and Dish
- Bacon Pineapple Chili recipe at Reluctant Entertainer
- Roasted Butternut Squash Black Bean Chili recipe at Good Life Eats
- Barbecue Chicken Chili recipe at Mommy’s Kitchen
- Salsa Chili recipe at Real Mom Kitchen
- Poblano White Bean Chili recipe at She Wears Many Hats
Like this Buffalo Chicken White Chili? PIN IT!
More Buffalo Chicken Recipes you might enjoy:
Disclaimer: I grew up in a house that used Bush’s Beans. I am now fortunate to have an ongoing relationship with them as a brand ambassador for the past 5+ years. This post is sponsored by Bush’s Beans, but as always, all opinions are my own.