Enjoy the burst of lemon flavor from these light and soft baked cookies. Lemon Burst cookies are made using a cake mix.
I had a nice response last week with the Funfetti Cake Mix Cookies we made.
One of my fabulous readers, Alicia of Home with the Hollands shared another cake mix cookies recipe with me in the comments. It’s just as easy and involves a lemon cake mix and cool whip.
I’m a HUGE fan of lemon, and Heather wanted a special treat to take into work for a co-worker’s birthday ……… easy and delicious was all I had time for.
Enjoy the burst of lemon flavor from these light and soft baked cookies.
- 1 box Lemon Cake Mix*
- 1- 8 oz container Cool Whip
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup powdered sugar (for rolling)
- Preheat oven to 350°
- In medium bowl, beat cool whip, egg and cake mix until well blended. Dough will be thick and sticky.
- Drop by teaspoonfuls into a bowl of powdered sugar and roll to coat.
- Place on parchment lined cookie sheet and bake for 10- 12 minutes
*Try these using strawberry or orange cake mix for variety.
© TidyMom. All images & content are copyright protected. Please do not use my images without prior permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please re-write the recipe in your own words, or link back to this post for the recipe.
You Might also enjoy these lemon recipes: