Home Made Pizza Rolls
A family favorite! Homemade pizza rolls for a new spin on pizza night! We love pizza at our house. Sure sometimes it’s just easier to order pizza in. We only have one place that will deliver to our house, a little pizza joint you may have heard of….. it rhymes with Prominose. It’s the only food we can get delivered, so we’ve grown very tired of their pizza and it get’s expensive. As much as I love to bake, I don’t always enjoy cooking.…..yet my family continues to ask “What’s for dinner” EVERY. SINGLE. NIGHT! geeze…..didn’t I just feed them LAST night?! So I must come up with something they will like/eat and something I don’t mind making. Homemade pizza is usually a hit with everyone!! We’ve grilled pizza made garlic chicken pizza, even made these calzones with pizza sauce and toppings. I’m always looking for ways to change it up so it doesn’t always feel like “pizza again“. I haven’t experimented with making our own crust yet……..that’s next on my list. These homemade pizza rolls have now become one of our favorites! They were even tasty the next day leftover and cold! *you can make this with what ever toppings your family likes.
- 2 cans refrigerated pizza crust
- garlic salt
- Italian Seasoning
- 1 cup sliced and chopped pepperoni
- 1 cup shredded cheese (we used Provolone and Pepper Jack)
- 1/2 cup Parmesan Cheese
- Ragu® Sweet Tomato Basil Pasta Sauce for dipping
- Preheat oven to 425
- Dust a large cutting board or piece of wax paper with flour and roll out each pizza crust.
- Season each crust with garlic salt and Italian seasoning.
- Top with cheese and meat
- Starting with a short end, roll crust into a tight log
- Slice into 1? sections
- Place on lightly greased pan and bake for 10-12 mins.
- Serve with Ragu® Sweet Tomato Basil Pasta Sauce for dipping
Do you make home made pizza? What’s your favorite way to eat pizza? favorite toppings?
*Disclosure- This post was created in connection with my appointment as an Ambassador in Unilever’s Family Dish Program. For more great ideas, go to www.thefamilydish.com.