with recipe video!
A fun twist on pizza, using a basic pancakes recipe and adding favorite pizza toppings. These savory Pizza Pancakes are perfect for game day, after-school snacking or a quick dinner the whole family will love. Serve with warm pizza sauce for dipping.
I know, I know…….Pizza Pancakes?……sounds gross right?………..but hang with me, I think you’ll be surprised!
I’ve mentioned before that we love pizza at our house, so I’m always looking for new ways to eat it, like homemade pizza rolls or grilled pizza. So the other day when I was making banana granola pancakes, I thought “why not pizza?” No, not the kind with sugar and syrup but pancakes infused with all your favorite pizza toppings, then dunk them in the warm pizza sauce, just like the pizza rolls.
This is a great way to change up everyday pizza!
So I beg of you, this weekend, or one crazy hectic weeknight, warm up the griddle, grab your favorite pizza toppings and some Bisquick, flip a stack of these pancakes and dip in warm pizza sauce! YUM!! Open a bag of Caesar salad and VIOLA! you have dinner!
Grab the griddle and let’s make pizza pancakes
Pizza Pancakes Essentials
CHECK OUT HOW EASY THIS PANCAKE PIZZA RECIPE IS TO MAKE! WATCH THE VIDEO
click to see more of my recipe videos
- 2 cups Bisquick (baking mix)
- 1 cup milk
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup shredded Italian (Pizza) cheese
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped or mini pepperoni
- 2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon Garlic Salt
- Pizza sauce, for dipping
- Parmesan Cheese, garnish
- Heat griddle or skillet and grease, if necessary
- In a large bowl, combine the Bisquick mix, Italian seasoning and garlic salt. Combine eggs and milk and stir into dry ingredients just until moistened. Fold in the cheeses and pepperoni.
- Pour approximately 1/4 cup onto hot griddle, cook until bubbles form on top and edges are dry. Flip and cook until golden brown.
- Cut pancakes with pizza cutter into 4 triangles, garnish with Parmesan cheese, if desired, and serve with pizza sauce for dipping.
Making this recipe? Share it with us on Instagram using the hashtag #TidyMom so we can see what you're creating in the kitchen!
Want more great recipes like this? Follow my TidyMom Easy Recipes Pinterest Board
These pizza pancakes would freeze well and aren’t bad left over either. They’d make a great after-school snack or lunch box treat too!!
More pizza inspired recipes
- White Pizza with Shrimp on Naan
- Pizza Caprese with Garlic Focaccia Bread
- Pepperoni Pizza Gnocchi
- Pizza Bread
- Cheesy Pepperoni Pizza Puffs
- Garlic Ranch Chicken Pizza
- Loaded Tortilla Breakfast Pizzas
- Peach, Basil, Mozzarella, & Balsamic Pizza
- Mixed Berry Breakfast Pizza
What’s your favorite way to eat pizza?