Strawberry Cream Cheese Pie
This post may contain Amazon or other affiliate links. As an Amazon associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Get ready, chocolate-covered strawberry fans; introducing Strawberry Cream Cheese Pie! Decadent, velvety no-bake cream cheese filling with glazed sun-kissed strawberries nestled in a chocolate-covered graham cracker crust.
If you’re looking for more standout chocolate-covered strawberry recipes, don’t miss our Chocolate Covered Strawberry Cupcakes, Chocolate Strawberry Shortcake, or our Chocolate Covered Strawberry Cake Balls.
Be sure to sign up for my email… to get new recipes and ideas in your inbox!
Table of Contents
Why You’ll Love No-Bake Cream Cheese Pie With Fresh Strawberries!
This pie is perfect for any occasion. It’s great for a potluck, a picnic, or even just a special treat at home. The graham cracker crust complements the creamy, tangy filling, coming together to create a truly delicious pie. It’s sure to please everyone who tries it.
- A delightful combination of creamy goodness and sweet strawberry flavor in every bite.
- This delicious strawberry dessert looks fancy but it’s surprisingly simple to make.
- Indulge in the simplicity of this easy-to-make strawberry cream cheese pie, a perfect make-ahead dessert that’s sure to impress.
- Premade graham cracker crust is a great option if you don’t have time to make a homemade graham cracker crust.
- Use store-bought strawberry glaze, or make your own with just a few simple ingredients.
- Enjoy this pie with either a graham cracker crust or a pastry pie crust! Whichever you prefer.
- A hot weather crowd-pleaser, fresh strawberry pie transports well. (There won’t be any leftovers!)
No-Bake Strawberry Cream Cheese Pie Ingredients:
This easy no-bake pie recipe is a summer dessert staple with a graham cracker crust, a sinfully luscious cream cheese filling, and fresh, sun-kissed strawberries. No fancy or hard-to-find ingredients.
For specific amounts, please refer to the printable recipe card at the bottom of the post.
- Graham Cracker Pie Crust (homemade or store-bought)
- Semi-Sweet Chocolate – is spread on the graham cracker crust for a delicious and irresistible surprise layer, enhancing the fresh strawberries.
- Butter – melt with chocolate.
- Cream Cheese – should be softened to mix seamlessly with sour cream and sugar for a velvety, smooth consistency.
- Sour Cream – use full-fat, lite, or fat-free.
- Granulated Sugar
- Vanilla Extract – use pure vanilla extract for the exquisitely soft, rounded notes that enhance the tangy cream cheese filling.
- Fresh Strawberries – Large, ripe, juicy berries, washed, dried, hulled, and halved or quartered. Be sure to cut off any white on the fruit.
- Strawberry Glaze – you can easily make your own glaze (recipe below) or purchase ready-made strawberry glaze.
- Whipped Cream & Fresh Mint – for garnish
For Homemade Strawberry Glaze
- Fresh Strawberries – cleaned and mashed
- Sugar – white granulated
- Cornstarch – the thickener for the strawberry glaze.
FYI: Here’s a great thing about making your own graham cracker crust: you can make several at one time to have on hand for other summer dessert recipes! Press homemade graham cracker crumb crust ingredients into pie tins, line them with plastic wrap, stack several together, and wrap well. Freeze and use them as needed; no last-minute trips to the store.
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy here.
How To Make Strawberry Cream Cheese Pie With Graham Cracker Crust:
To make this recipe you’ll need a couple of mixing bowls, an electric mixer, a spatula, a pie plate, and a saucepan (if you are making the homemade strawberry glaze). Don’t forget to pull your cream cheese from the fridge to soften ahead of time!
When you are making this no-bake pie, you’ll want to use the full recipe at the bottom of the page.
For Homemade Strawberry Glaze (if using):
- Whisk sugar and cornstarch in a saucepan, and add water and strawberries, stirring constantly while heating to a boil. When thick, remove from heat and transfer to a bowl to cool.
For Strawberry Cream Cheese Pie:
- Melt chocolate and butter and spread on the crust, sides included.
- Beat cream cheese, sour cream, sugar, and vanilla until smooth and spread it into the pie crust; chill for 2 hours.
- Combine strawberries with the glaze, then pour and artfully arrange the strawberry mixture over the cream cheese layer.
- Drizzle with melted chocolate.
- Garnish with whipped cream and fresh mint, if desired.
Recipe Notes & Tips
- Feel free to use a regular pastry pie crust, store-bought or homemade. (Try my pie crust mad-easy recipe, Food Processor Pie Crust)
- Be sure to chill your homemade graham cracker crust in the fridge for at least 2 hours before adding the filling. Allowing the crust to set and firm up.
- Take the cream cheese out an hour before making this strawberry dessert to ensure the best texture for the cheese pie filling.
- You can find strawberry glaze in the produce section at the grocery store, usually by the strawberries, or you can find it on Amazon. The homemade strawberry glaze recipe I provided is simple and delicious too.
How To Store This No-Bake Pie
Cream cheese pie can be stored tightly covered in the refrigerator for 3 – 5 days.
The main difference between cheesecake and cream cheese pie is that cheesecake contains eggs and has a firm, dense custard filling, while cream cheese pie is eggless and has a lighter, pudding-like consistency due to the addition of sour cream. Cheesecake is typically baked, while cream cheese pie is a no-bake recipe.
I don’t recommend using frozen strawberries with a cheese pie recipe. Frozen strawberries can make a no-bake cheese pie watery, and they don’t have the same texture and flavor that fresh strawberries bring to delicious summer dessert recipes.
To soften cream cheese, place it on the counter for about an hour, plus or minus 15 minutes for colder or hotter ambient temperatures. You can also put it in a warm water bath (not hot!) for about 10 minutes or in the microwave for up to 20 seconds, depending on the power of your microwave. Be careful not to overheat cream cheese; it melts.
Easy Strawberry Cream Cheese Pie is a delicious and refreshing dessert that is perfect whenever you want a cool, chocolate-covered strawberry cheesecake-type dessert without all the work!
- Serve strawberry cheese pie with whipped cream rosettes, chocolate chips or drizzle, and fresh strawberries.
- Add fresh blueberries to the strawberries for a patriotic dessert for the summer.
- Add chocolate ice cream and banana slices for a hit with the kids.
- I’m all about a slice of this delicious summer dessert pie with a cold brew coffee or strawberry lemonade for an afternoon pick-me-up!
Like This Recipe? Pin It!
Experience a slice of heaven with this luscious Strawberry Cream Cheese Pie recipe! The chocolate-covered graham cracker crust adds a delightful twist to this creamy and refreshing no-bake dessert.
- 1- (9-inch) graham cracker crust (homemade or store-bought)
- 2 ounces semi-sweet chocolate
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 6 ounces cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup sour cream
- 4-5 tablespoons granulated sugar
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 cups fresh large strawberries, hulled and halved or quartered
- ¾-1 cup strawberry glaze *(store bought, or make your own glaze- recipe provided)
- 1-2 ounces semi-sweet chocolate melted
- Whipped cream and fresh mint for garnish
For Homemade Strawberry Glaze (yields 1 cup)
- 1/2 cup fresh Strawberries, cleaned and mashed
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 ½ tablespoons cornstarch
- 6 tablespoons water
For Homemade Strawberry Glaze (if using):
- In a saucepan, whisk together sugar and cornstarch. Stir in water and mashed strawberries. Bring to a boil, stirring constantly.
- Continue to cook and stir for 3 minutes until thick.
- Remove from heat and transfer to bowl and cool at least 15 minutes.
- In a small saucepan, melt 2 ounces of semi-sweet chocolate and butter over low heat stirring occasionally. Spread the chocolate mixture evenly over the bottom and sides of the prepared pie crust*. (If making homemade graham cracker crust, you will want to bake the crust for 10-15 minutes and allow it to cool before filling).
- In a mixing bowl, beat together the cream cheese, sour cream, sugar, and vanilla until smooth. Spread evenly in the pie crust. Cover and chill for at least 2 hours.
- In a bowl combine strawberries and strawberry glaze and pour over the cream cheese layer, piling/mounding strawberries towards the center.
- Drizzle with melted chocolate. Garnish with whipped cream and fresh mint if desired.
Cream cheese pie can be stored tightly covered in the refrigerator for 3 - 5 days.
- If you can’t find the strawberry glaze (our store has it in the produce section usually by the strawberries or you can find it on Amazon) I have provided a recipe to make your own strawberry glaze.
- You can make this pie with a baked pie crust instead of the graham cracker crust.
- I don’t recommend using frozen strawberries. They can make the pie watery, and they don’t have the same texture and flavor of fresh strawberries,
Nutrition Information:Yield: 8 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 371Total Fat: 22gSaturated Fat: 10gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 9gCholesterol: 34mgSodium: 194mgCarbohydrates: 43gFiber: 3gSugar: 28gProtein: 4g
Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin, and freshness of ingredients used and are just estimates. We encourage, especially if these numbers are important to you, to calculate these on your own for most accurate results.
Hi there, I'm Cheryl!
As a wife, mom, and caffeine enthusiast, my journey has taken me from bustling mornings with my family to sharing delicious recipes, home care tips, and heartfelt decorating insights with wonderful readers like you. My love for baking, photography, and tidiness shines through every post I craft. Dive into my world and discover the art of homemaking, one tidy moment at a time. Read more...
Tidymom is a participant in the amazon services llc associates program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.
Please respect my work, recipes and photographs. If you do use a recipe in your own writing, please give proper credit and link back to the original post.