Favorite PUMPKIN Recipes!
This month’s flavor is PUMPKIN!
I have been having FUN with Pumpkin this month!! It’s one of our favorite flavors and can be used so many ways! I have several pumpkin recipes to share!
Actually the first Pumpkin recipe I tried, was one Bridget posted for
Pumpkin Cream Cheese
This was GREAT with my whole wheat bagels!
I adapted Bridget’s recipe to what I had on hand, you can find Bridget’s recipe here.
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 c canned pumpkin (not pumpkin pie filling)
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 4 TBSP brown sugar
- Beat all ingredients together until smooth. Refrigerate.
This is another yummy idea I got from Bridget! She made mini muffins here.
I made full size muffins
- 1 box chocolate cake mix
- 1 can (15 oz) pumpkin
- 1/2 c mini chocolate chips
- 2 egg whites
- 2 TBSP water
- mini chocolate chips to garnish
- Preheat the oven to 375°.
- Spray the insides of your muffin liners with no stick pray, otherwise the muffins will stick to the paper. Place in muffin tins.
- In a large bowl, whisk the egg whites until a little foamy.
- Add in the remaining ingredients and stir until well-blended. Use an icecream scooper to fill prepared baking cups. Bake for about 18-20 minutes until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Sprinkle with a few mini chocolate chips as soon as they come out of the oven!
- Remove from pans and let cool on a rack.
More pumpkin recipes
If you have any pumpkin recipes to share,
be sure to link up over at Bake at 350,
or just head over there for more FAB recipes!