Terrific After School Treat Recipes
This post may contain Amazon or other affiliate links. As an Amazon associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Give them something to look forward to when they get home from school with these 10 terrific AFTER SCHOOL TREAT RECIPES.
It’s that time again…back to school time! I always love to have special treats to feed my girls when they would come home from school. Looks like this year I will have to be shipping them off in a goodie box to college!
It’s hard to believe that summer vacation will be coming to an end. I know that some of you are already back in school, and some of you won’t head for a few more weeks, but hopefully a few of these after school recipe ideas will make the transition a little easier with something to look forward to when they get home!
Brown Butter Blueberry Cobbler recipe from Kevin and Amanda
- Blueberry Cinnamon Bread with Vanilla Glaze recipe at Carmel Moments
- Chocolate Zucchini Coconut Cake recipe at Two Peas and Their Pod
- S’mores Muddy Buddies recipe from The Bitter Side of Sweet
- Guacamole recipe from Love Grows Wild
- Cookie Monster Ice Cream (no machine needed) recipe at Capturing Joy
- Strawberry Clotted Cream Ice Cream recipe at Sweet 2 Eat Baking
- Rainbow Sherbet Cookies recipe at Life with the Crust Off
- Homemade Soft Pretzels recipe from The Recipe Rebel
- Black Raspberry Cheesecake Milkshake recipe from Blahnik Baker
Want more great recipes like this? Follow my TidyMom Easy Recipes Pinterest Board
Here’s what happened this week on TidyMom, in case you missed it:
I’m Lovin’…….Terrific After School Treat Recipes
Now it’s your turn! Please remember to link back to https://TidyMom.net
Let us know what you’re lovin’ this week!
*Don’t forget to come back over the weekend for the I’m Lovin’ It Wrap Up post……where I feature a few of the great links!!
What is I’m Lovin’ It Fridays? get all the info, how to’s trouble shoot and button here
Hi there, I'm Cheryl!
As a wife, mom, and caffeine enthusiast, my journey has taken me from bustling mornings with my family to sharing delicious recipes, home care tips, and heartfelt decorating insights with wonderful readers like you. My love for baking, photography, and tidiness shines through every post I craft. Dive into my world and discover the art of homemaking, one tidy moment at a time. Read more...
Tidymom is a participant in the amazon services llc associates program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.
Please respect my work, recipes and photographs. If you do use a recipe in your own writing, please give proper credit and link back to the original post.