Double Berry Cheesecake Lush Dessert
This no-bake layered Double Berry Cheesecake Lush Dessert starts with a golden Oreo cookie crust. The cookie crust is topped with a cream cheese and whipped topping layer, then a cheesecake pudding layer, topped with strawberries and raspberries and finished with more whipped topping and berries. Pure bliss, I tell you!!
One late night last November, my daughters came home from seeing Justin Timberlake in concert here in St. Louis. They couldn’t stop talking about how good he was, how incredible it was to see the stage literally move over their heads so he could perform to the back of the stadium as well as the front. Their eyes lit up as they both talked at the same time, excited to show me the videos they took of the extravagant and electrifying performance ……. and secretly my heart sank.
I bought their tickets months before, as a birthday gift for Heather. I didn’t think I needed to go………I’m in my late 40’s…….I go to bed at 9pm…….what business did I have going to a concert.
So when I found out he would be just four hours away in Kansas City in July 2014……a call was made to Kristen asking if she wanted to go………..we agreed VIP tickets were in order, Heather decided she wanted to go again …….tickets were bought and we waited, and waited and waited. EIGHT MONTHS we waited.
The entire time Justin Timberlake was both humble and in awe and so much fun. He even got the entire arena to sing Happy Birthday to the lady sitting 2 rows in front of us! Can you imagine? Yes, JT brought sexy back with a stellar performance and I’m so glad we went! our seats were so close to the stage it often felt that he was looking/singing right to us!
If I could have taken a dessert to Justin…….it would have been this no-bake Double Berry Cheesecake Lush Dessert I made recently.
If you haven’t noticed, we have been on a bit of a strawberry and cheesecake pudding kick here. This no-bake dessert has about as many flavor variations as it does names. But whether you call it Lush, 4 Layer Dessert or Delight……I’m sure it will bring sexy back and you will call it easy and delicious! A perfect dessert for parties, potlucks, and other gatherings.
You could easily change up flavors, or make half the dessert, by using an 8 or 9 inch pan, or make a lighter version by using fat free cream cheese, light cool whip and sugar free pudding.
Double Berry Cheesecake Lush Dessert
- 1 package (14.3 oz) Golden Oreos
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 (8 ounce) containers Cool Whip, divided (or equivalent homemade whipped cream)
- 2 (3.4 ounce 4-1/2 cup serving) packages of Jello Cheesecake instant pudding and pie filling (use vanilla if you can't find cheesecake)
- 3 cups milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 4 cups sliced strawberries and raspberries
- Crush Oreos to fine crumbs using a food processor, or place cookies in resealable plastic bag and crush using a rolling pin, glass or mallet.
- Place cookie crumbs and melted butter in large bowl to combine. Press the mixture into bottom of a 9x13 baking dish and set aside.
- In a separate bowl, mix the cheesecake pudding and milk together and whisk for 3 to 5 minutes. Place the mixture in the refrigerator to set up slightly.
- In a medium bowl, beat the cream cheese, powdered sugar, and vanilla together until smooth. Spread evenly over the cookie crust.
- Remove pudding from refrigerator and fold in one of the 8-ounce containers of Cool Whip, and spread over cream cheese layer.
- Layer most of the berries over pudding (leaving some to garnish with), spread remaining 8-ounce container of Cool Whip over berries.
- Cover and place in refrigerator at least 2-4 hours to chill before serving. Just before serving, top with fresh berries. To serve, cut into squares. Store in refrigerator.
Making this recipe? Share it with us on Instagram using the hashtag #TidyMom so we can see what you're creating in the kitchen!
Want more great recipes like this? Follow my TidyMom Easy Recipes Pinterest Board
What was the last concert you went to?
Like this Double Berry Cheesecake Lush Dessert? Pin It!