Creative Pumpkin Crafts | I’m Lovin’ It
Whether you have a real pumpkin or faux from the craft store, try one of these easy creative pumpkin crafts everyone will love.
There are so many great things to love about Fall, and pumpkins and definitely at the top of that list!. Not only is it a favorite flavor for recipes, but they are beautiful on their own for decor and crafts. Whether you use fake or faux pumpkins, carve or craft many can be used thru Thanksgiving. Last week there was a pumpkin pandemonium with lots of Creative Pumpkin Crafts linked up! I was amazed at some of the amazing pumpkin crafts featuring these gorgeous gourds! Here are some of my favorites…
- DIY Witch Is In Pumpkin Craft at Four Generations One Roof
- DIY White Corset Pumpkin Craft at Home Stories A to Z
- Gilded Faux Bois Pumpkin Craft tutorial from Sand & Sisal
- 30 minute Mod Podge Pumpkins at Thistle Wood Farms
- Succulent Pumpkin Planter tutorial at Inspired By Charm
- Witch Pumpkin Craft at Living Locurto
- Chalkboard Clock Pumpkin Craft Tutorial from At The Picket Fence
- Painted Canvas Pumpkin Craft tutorial at 3 Peppers
- Elegant Succulent Pumpkin Planter at TidyMom
- A House Pumpkin tutorial from Finding Home
Here’s what I’ve been up to: First of all, did you notice a few changes around here? I’ve been wanting a new site design for quite some time, and the awesome Lindsay of Purr Designs did a fabulous job of understanding exactly what I wanted! I love how she helped me keep the same feel in a more organized design.
I’m Lovin’…….Creative Pumpkin Crafts
Now it’s your turn! Please remember to link back to http://TidyMom.net Let us know what you’re lovin’ this week!
*Don’t forget to come back over the weekend for the I’m Lovin’ It Wrap Up post……where I feature a few of the great links!! What is I’m Lovin’ It Fridays? get all the info, how to’s trouble shoot and button here