Brownie Cherry Cheesecake
This Brownie Cherry Cheesecake starts with a fudgy brownie crust and is topped with cherry pie filling and cheesecake. The BEST cheesecake for any brownie lover!
Be sure to sign up for my email… to get new recipes and ideas in your inbox!
Click HERE to save recipe to Pinterest!
Brownie Cherry Cheesecake
Just let that title and picture soak in a minute…………I’ll wait.
I’ve had this recipe tucked away in a cabinet in my kitchen for months. I’m not really sure why I had it in there, because it’s not a place I keep recipes. I think it first sat on my counter for a month or two so I would make it, should the need ever arise. But I got tired of it sitting on the counter so I stuck it in a cabinet, and every now and then it would fall out………as if saying “MAKE ME”.
So the other day when it tumbled out of the cabinet for the umpteenth time, I decided there was no NEED for a cheesecake other than I just wanted to EAT cheesecake!……….hence, the need had arisen!
What caught my attention most was BROWNIE Cheesecake. Being big brownie lovers in this house, I knew adding cheesecake to the brownies could only equal pure bliss!
I mean look at that, would you…………
In between that layer of brownie and creamy cheesecake is cherry pie filling……..oh but wait! there’s more.
Take a slice, put it on a plate, crown it with a touch more cherry pie filling, a big dollop of COOL WHIP whipped topping and a drizzle of chocolate syrup and you’ve got your self one fiercely decadent dessert!
Tips For Brownie Cherry Cheesecake
By adding a fluffy cloud of COOL WHIP along with your own special touches, like chocolate syrup or sprinkles, can make any homemade or even store-bought desserts extra special.
This Brownie Cherry Cheesecake is not too rich, creamy and delicious and will certainly impress any guests!
I do have one note to pass on about the recipe. The brownie in this recipe is meant to be more of a crust, than a typical “brownie” I found it to be a little tough. It was fine to eat and very delicious, yet hard to maneuver with a fork, which was odd, because it wasn’t hard to eat. So, the next time I may just try making a regular batch of brownies for the bottom……..but either way you make them, I don’t think you’ll be disappointed one bit.
I still managed to eat the whole
Check Out Even More Delicious Cheesecake Recipes
Strawberry Cheesecake Shortcake Parfait This easy Strawberry Cheesecake Shortcake Parfait comes together in no time and will become your go-to dessert in your recipe box.
Bananas Foster Cheesecake is a wonderful combination of bananas, cinnamon, brown sugar and rum that makes the most AMAZING cheesecake!
Caramel fans will be in heaven with this Salted Caramel Cheesecake Recipe topped with a sticky caramel sauce, chocolate ganache and a sprinkle of sea salt.
Red Velvet Cheesecake recipe is a delicious and creamy cheesecake with an Oreo Crust. It’s covered with a thick layer of cream cheese frosting too.
This no-bake layered Double Berry Cheesecake Lush Dessert starts with a golden Oreo cookie crust. The cookie crust is topped with a cream cheese and whipped topping layer, then a cheesecake pudding layer, topped with strawberries and raspberries and finished with more whipped topping and berries.
Like This Brownie Cherry Cheesecake Recipe? Pin It!
Don’t Miss Out On A Brownie Cheesecake Recipe This Good!
Now that I have your mouth watering for cheesecake, I guess you want the recipe, huh?
I created a fun little group on facebook and I’d love for you to join in! It’s a place where you can share YOUR favorite recipes, home tips, creative ideas and ask questions and see what’s new with TidyMom! If you’d like to check it out, you can request to join HERE. Be sure to follow me on Instagram and tag #tidymom so I can see all the wonderful TidyMom recipes YOU make and tips YOU use!
Sign up to receive an email in your inbox for each new recipe:
- 1 (8-ounce package) of brownie mix or 1 2/3 cup brownie mix
- 4 eggs, divided
- 1 Tablespoon canola oil
- 1/2 cup mini semisweet chocolate chips
- 3 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 (21-ounce) can Cherry Pie Filling
- COOL WHIP whipped topping, thawed
- chocolate syrup
- Preheat oven to 350° F. Coat 9-inch springform pan with cooking spray and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, stir together brownie mix, one egg and oil until combined. Stir in chocolate chips. Spread batter in prepared pan. Bake for 10-12 minutes or until brownie is just set. (will not be completely done at this point)
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar on medium speed until well combined and smooth. Add in the remaining 3 eggs on low speed and set the mixture aside.
- Carefully spoon 1/2 can (1 cup) of pie filling into the center of brownie, leave a 2-inch brownie border along sides of pan.
- Dollop cream cheese mixture over surface; carefully spread to edges of pan. Bake for 35-40 minutes or until center is set, but jiggles when the pan is lightly tapped.
- Cool in pan on a wire rack for 1 hour.
- Cover and chill at least 4 hours before serving.
- Top cheesecake with remaining cherry pie filling. Garnish with COOL WHIP and chocolate syrup. if desired.
recipe courtesy of Lucky Leaf
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.