Freebies

Free Fonts: I’m Lovin’ It

I’m a bit obsessed with fonts.  I love to add text to my photos and I’ve been known to spend more time searching for just the right free fonts to put on my pictures than I do photographing and editing them!

I get a lot of messages asking what fonts I’ve used on various pictures, so I thought I’d throw together a little list of some of my favorite free fonts.

TidyMom Favorite Free Fonts

Click each of the links to Download Free Fonts :

skinny jeans | oil can| simply glamorous | riesling | lemon chicken | talking to the moon | respective | quaver sans | freebooter script | haymaker | ecolier | 5th grade cursive | tidymom | champagne & limousines

Note:  some of these fonts are from Lost Type.  Lost Type  is not a free font site–it’s a pay-what-you-want site. You can enter zero to download fonts for free or choose a specific amount to send to the designer.

So tell me………are you a font collector? What are some of your favorites?  Leave a comment and let me know if you’d like to see more of my favorite fonts from time to time!

TidyMom I'm Lovin' ItI’m Lovin’…….Free Fonts!

Now it’s your turn! Please remember to link back to http://TidyMom.net

Let us know what you’re lovin’ this week!

Share your recipes, crafts, diy’s, photography, printables, products..anything you are loving! (please no etsy shops or giveaways)

If you have something to share with us on your blog, add your link below.

*Don’t forget to come back over the weekend for the I’m Lovin’ It Wrap Up post……where I feature a few of the great links!!

What is I’m Lovin’ It Fridays? get all the info, how to’s trouble shoot and button here

86 Responses to “Free Fonts: I’m Lovin’ It”

1. taryn@designdininganddiapers.com posted on May 31, 2012 at 7:35 pm (#

Thanks for hosting Cheryl! I love all of those fonts, thanks for sharing!

2. Steph @ The Silly Pearl posted on May 31, 2012 at 7:58 pm (#

I heart fonts! I would change my blog fonts every day if I had the time, there are just so many nice ones. I love cursive ones (like 5th grade cursive) and modern ones (like Oil Can).
    Thanks Cheryl, as always, for hosting!

3. Angie@Echoes of Laughter Blog posted on May 31, 2012 at 8:18 pm (#

Those fonts are fabulous! Thank you so much for hosting this lovely party! Have a wonderful weekend! Angie xo

4. Lyuba posted on May 31, 2012 at 8:30 pm (#

Thank you so much for hosting you party!!

5. Dorothy @ Crazy for Crust posted on May 31, 2012 at 8:39 pm (#

I love free fonts! SO much, I’m a total hoarder. Now, if only I could use them in PicMonkey I’d be a really happy girl. :)

6. Jenna posted on May 31, 2012 at 8:46 pm (#

Ok, I’m a font newbie…are those the names of each of the fonts, in your graphic? Love them all, especially Reisling. Where do I go to look for free fonts?? Thanks!

• TidyMom replied on June 1st, 2012 at 6:16 am

Yes Jenna, those are the names of the fonts, and the links are right below the graphic of where you can download them

7. Cheri posted on May 31, 2012 at 9:02 pm (#

How do I use these lovely fonts?

• TidyMom replied on June 1st, 2012 at 6:17 am

I use them on pictures and graphics I make for my blog

8. Jalet posted on May 31, 2012 at 9:02 pm (#

One font I searched and searched for is the font on the old Swingline Staplers. Never did find the exact thing but did run across a font site that is great. Check it out at Font Diner.
    fontdiner.com

9. Kristen posted on May 31, 2012 at 9:15 pm (#

Oh – I never know where people find all these cool fonts. Great resource! Thanks!

10. Rachelle posted on May 31, 2012 at 9:30 pm (#

Cute fonts! I recently found out how to download fonts correctly and have been going wild since then. It’s so fun! Anyways, I would love to see some of your favorites now and then because you obviously have good taste :)
    Thanks for the sweet party!
    -Rachelle

11. Lynsey posted on May 31, 2012 at 9:39 pm (#

I am such a font geek! I love fonts and had about half of these :-) I love all of the Fonts for Peas, and one I just discovered (and see everywhere now) is Lavanderia! Love that too!

• TidyMom replied on June 1st, 2012 at 6:18 am

yep! I use that one a lot too – it’s similar to the font I use in my logo

12. Valerie @ From Valerie's Kitchen posted on May 31, 2012 at 9:40 pm (#

I’m a little obsessed with fonts and I hate the font on my blog :( I’m in the process of hunting for a new one. Thank you for this post! Pinning!!!

13. Barrie Perrottino posted on May 31, 2012 at 10:18 pm (#

Love fonts… collect them wherever I can… one of my favorites today is Tinkertoy! Who knows what it will be tomorrow!

14. Simple Girl posted on May 31, 2012 at 10:30 pm (#

Oh, I love these fonts! A friend of mine was just telling me about DaFont, so now I am definitely checking it out! Thanks for sharing!

15. marissa posted on May 31, 2012 at 11:25 pm (#

thanks for giving us a fun place to link up at every week

Marissa

16. Angela S. posted on June 1, 2012 at 12:11 am (#

I LOVE the fonts but, like a few other comments…I’m wondering how do I use them? I downloaded them but, then how do I add them to Word/Picasa etc.?
    Thank you!

• TidyMom replied on June 1st, 2012 at 6:20 am

If you have a font installed on your computer, you should be able to use it in any program,
      When you download the font, click install – and that’s all you need!

• Shannon replied on June 4th, 2012 at 7:23 pm

I clicked install and then I checked in Word and it’s not showing up. What am I missing?

• TidyMom replied on June 4th, 2012 at 8:41 pm

sometimes you have to close Word and re-open and it should be there.
          What version of Windows are you using?

• Shannon replied on June 6th, 2012 at 8:04 pm

2007. Still not there and I shut down too :(

17. DavetteB posted on June 1, 2012 at 2:37 am (#

I love these – I have collected a lot from FreeFonts for Teachers; my current fave is Harrington.

18. Vanessa @ {nifty thrifty things} posted on June 1, 2012 at 4:17 am (#

Thanks for hosting! :)
    xo!
    Vanessa @ {nifty thrifty things}

19. Aimee @ ShugarySweets posted on June 1, 2012 at 6:03 am (#

I love those cute fonts. I also love PicMonkey, if only they can combine worlds!!! Thanks for hosting Cheryl!

20. Carolyn posted on June 1, 2012 at 6:24 am (#

I love fonts too, I love playing with them and trying them out. Haven’t started adding them to my pictures yet.

21. Sarah @ Alderberry Hill posted on June 1, 2012 at 6:37 am (#

Thanks so much for hosting…happy Friday!

22. Kelly posted on June 1, 2012 at 6:51 am (#

Thanks for hosting…. LOVE FONTS :) Give me more!!! Have a lovely weekend, Cheryl.

23. Katrina @ Warm Vanilla Sugar posted on June 1, 2012 at 7:08 am (#

Oh boy! Thanks!

24. Maria posted on June 1, 2012 at 7:34 am (#

FUN fonts! Thanks for sharing!

25. Jeanette posted on June 1, 2012 at 7:48 am (#

Cheryl, I always love all your fonts and am just starting to try different ones, so thanks for sharing!

26. Katrina @ In Katrina's Kitchen posted on June 1, 2012 at 8:38 am (#

FONT LOVE :)

27. Sommer@ASpicyPerspective posted on June 1, 2012 at 9:11 am (#

Great collection Cheryl, I’m definitely downloading some of these!

28. bridget {bake at 350} posted on June 1, 2012 at 9:23 am (#

I love fonts, toooooo! :)

29. HeatherChristo posted on June 1, 2012 at 9:31 am (#

I love fonts!! I hoard them on my desktop :) Thanks Cheryl!

30. Tammy @ Skinny Mom's Kitchen posted on June 1, 2012 at 9:31 am (#

Oh my this linky party is the bomb!! Lots of awesome goodies. Thanks for hosting mama!

31. marla posted on June 1, 2012 at 9:36 am (#

Love ‘em all!!! I am obsessed with fonts too :)

32. Angi posted on June 1, 2012 at 10:23 am (#

Thank you so much for sharing the fonts:! This is my first time I have downloaded them:)

33. Allison [Girl's Guide to Social Media] posted on June 1, 2012 at 11:35 am (#

This is great and so helpful. Thanks!

34. Alison @ Ingredients, Inc. posted on June 1, 2012 at 12:37 pm (#

cool! very fun Cheryl!

35. Heather@French Press posted on June 1, 2012 at 12:48 pm (#

thanks so much for sharing you lovely fonts!

~heather

36. Kristen posted on June 1, 2012 at 12:53 pm (#

Thanks for the great looking fonts. I too love to find new fonts to use. I found this site that has thousands of free fonts on it also. I download from here often. dafont.com/ Hope you enjoy it as much as I do.

• TidyMom replied on June 3rd, 2012 at 6:34 am

Thanks Kristen, dafont is where most of these are from. Links are below the image

37. Kirstin posted on June 1, 2012 at 12:57 pm (#

I LOVE FONTS!! I have many faves, but can’t think of names right now. I probably have too many to think of.

38. Diane | An Extraordinary Day posted on June 1, 2012 at 2:01 pm (#

What a great collection of fun fonts! Thank you Cheryl!
    Now, I’m wondering…what program do you use to make your graphics and edit your photos?
    Thank you too for hosting the link up party….my first time to participate! :D
    Thanks!!! Wishing you an extraordinary day!!

• TidyMom replied on June 2nd, 2012 at 12:17 pm

I use Photoshop CS5
      Thanks for joining!

39. Cherry posted on June 1, 2012 at 6:54 pm (#

Thanks for sharing the free fonts with us – you are so great at sharing great stuff! Appreciate that a lot.

40. Amanda Carman posted on June 1, 2012 at 9:21 pm (#

Thanks for sharing these great fonts! I have been looking for some fun new fonts…so I was thrilled to see this!

41. Diane @ The Checkered Apple posted on June 1, 2012 at 10:18 pm (#

Thanks for sharing the great variety of fonts.

42. Kimberly Carman posted on June 2, 2012 at 2:08 am (#

I love these fonts! I’m still trying to decide on one to use for my new blog. I have a question about the oil can font though. When I clicked the link it took me to the correct place but it wants me to pay to download it (little box above download button on the right asks how much I want to pay to download it) Am I missing something to get the font free?

Thanks again for the collection!

Kimberly Carman: The Barefoot {Mom}preneur

43. Kimberly Carman posted on June 2, 2012 at 2:12 am (#

Looks like I answered my own question LOL gotta love when you don’t read the print underneath the links the 1st time around. I got the oil can font and I truly appreciate you putting all of this together!

Kimberly Carman: The Barefoot {Mom}preneur

• TidyMom replied on June 2nd, 2012 at 12:18 pm

lol glad you found it!

44. The Partiologist posted on June 2, 2012 at 7:29 am (#

These fonts are all fantastic – thank you so much for sharing! Can’t wait to use them! :)

45. Russell at Chasing Delicious posted on June 2, 2012 at 11:26 am (#

Yay free fonts!

46. Lisa @ Stop and Smell the Chocolates posted on June 5, 2012 at 11:47 pm (#

Love the fonts! Thanks so much for hosting! :)

47. Kirstina Vanni posted on June 6, 2012 at 4:31 pm (#

These are great! Thanks for sharing! I love a great new font!

48. Gregor posted on June 8, 2012 at 6:26 am (#

That really was new to me. Your blog is really a good source for things about Free fonts for teachers. Thanks, Gregor!

49. Emily posted on June 10, 2012 at 6:29 pm (#

Love your site and the fonts, thanks for sharing!

50. Molly posted on June 24, 2012 at 4:09 pm (#

Not too long ago I saw a font that was Play-Doh cans with a letter on each can. Unfortunately I didn’t download it or mark where I found it! Now I want to create a Play-Doh center for my classroom and would LOVE to use it!!!! Anyone know what I’m talking about and where I can find it?!?!
    Thanks!

1. Pingback: Strawberries with Vanilla Cheesecake Sauce

2. Pingback: Asian Turkey Lettuce Cups with Honey Sweetened Hoisin Sauce | SugarFreeMom.com

3. Pingback: Mango Quinoa Black Bean Salad with Zesty Orange Low Fat Dressing | SugarFreeMom.com

4. Pingback: Individual Whole Wheat Puff Pancake with Personal Toppings [No Sugar Added] | SugarFreeMom.com

5. Pingback: The Best Tomato Bruschetta Recipe - Jeanette's Healthy Living

6. Pingback: Risotto with Goat Cheese and Asparagus

7. Pingback: Refreshing Summer Recipes | June Desktop Wallpapers | TidyMom

8. Pingback: Toffee Cheesecake with Chocolate Polka Dots

9. Pingback: Love Printables » Largest Collection of Printables » Lovin’ It Fonts

10. Pingback: NEW LEGS and a PRINTABLE