Home and Garden

Lemon Recipes | I’m Lovin’ It

Some sizzling hot temps here in the midwest still!  What could be more refreshing and perfect than the tangy goodness of a lemon.    There’s more to a lemon than lemonade…….not that there’s anything wrong with lemonade, but oh there’s SO much more when you sprinkle in a little sugary goodness, your taste buds will explode!!

Lemon is my favorite summertime flavor so how about a round up of recipes from some of the top food bloggers!

Lemon Recipes

Do you like lemon?  What’s your favorite lemon recipe?

TidyMom I'm Lovin' ItI’m Lovin…. anything and everything Lemon!

get button code

Now it’s your turn! Please remember to link back to http://Tidymom.net

Let us know what you’re lovin’ this week!
Share your recipes, crafts, diy’s, photography, printables, products..anything you are loving!
If you have something to share with us on your blog, add your link below.
*Don’t forget to come back over the weekend for the I’m Lovin’ It Wrap Up post……where I feature a few of the great links!!

What is I’m Lovin’ It Fridays? get all the info, how to’s trouble shoot and button here

54 Responses to “Lemon Recipes | I’m Lovin’ It”

1. bridget {bake at 350} posted on July 28, 2011 at 9:12 pm (#

Cheryl…thanks so much for adding my cake to your round up! I want to make EVERY one of those recipes!!!

2. Heidi's Recipes posted on July 28, 2011 at 9:14 pm (#

I love lemon too! I’m resisting the urge to link up all my lemon recipes and instead just put two of my favorites – Lemon Sherbet and Lemon Chicken. Last year my original blog name (Heidi’s Full Plate) was swiped and I changed it to Heidi’s Recipes. To help process my pain I wrote a series of blog entries on “When life gives you lemons, make. . . ” lemon pie, lemon bundt cake, lemon vinaigrette. . . Can’t wait to check out all of your lemony goodness!

3. Kristen posted on July 28, 2011 at 9:31 pm (#

Wow! Look at all the lemon recipes. My mom is a huge lemon fan… she’d go nuts for just about any of these!

4. sweetsugarbelle posted on July 28, 2011 at 9:50 pm (#

I love LEMON! I already found two I need to try!!! Yumm!

5. Handy Man, Crafty Woman posted on July 28, 2011 at 10:01 pm (#

oh I love lemon things, too! those lemon cookies look SO good! Thanks for hosting.

6. Allison @ Alli 'n Son posted on July 28, 2011 at 10:16 pm (#

Great, now I’m craving all things lemon! Lemon bars are one of my favorite summer treats.

7. Steph posted on July 28, 2011 at 10:20 pm (#

Those lemon burst cookies look delish!
    Thanks for all the lemony goodness and for hosting the linky!

8. Maria posted on July 28, 2011 at 10:56 pm (#

I love lemon! Great round up! thanks for including our lemon blueberry bars!

9. Trisha posted on July 28, 2011 at 11:20 pm (#

this is a really neat collection of pretty, tasty recipes…THANKS!

10. Abbie (Five days...5 ways) posted on July 29, 2011 at 2:04 am (#

Oh my goodness! My husband’s going to be loving it that you posted all of these lemon recipes. Totally his favorite.
    This week, I’m linking up my dream closet makeover (just a bit proud, can you tell? :)). #94.
    Thanks for hosting, Cheryl!

11. Anne @ Domesblissity posted on July 29, 2011 at 2:23 am (#

Hi Cheryl

I’ve posted a recipe for a no bake Lemon Date Bar and a no bake Orange Slice, where lemon could be substituted. Just ideal for that long hot summer you’re having.

Anne @ Domesblissity

12. Happy Home Fairy posted on July 29, 2011 at 6:45 am (#

When life gives you lemons, visit Tidy Mom! Thanks for another awesome party!!!

13. Nelly Rodriguez posted on July 29, 2011 at 7:33 am (#

What an awesome round-up! Lemon Lovers Unite!

14. Ginger posted on July 29, 2011 at 7:47 am (#

I am loving those cupcakes from good life eats! They look amazing.

Thanks for hosting the party!

15. Marla posted on July 29, 2011 at 7:52 am (#

Cheryl I love your lemon round up!! Your lemon burst cookies look amazing!!

16. tina posted on July 29, 2011 at 8:04 am (#

i love everything with lemon. nice blog. regards from croatia

17. Janelle King posted on July 29, 2011 at 8:04 am (#

Love Lemons! These definately going on my baking to do list!

18. Amanda posted on July 29, 2011 at 8:04 am (#

Pretty awesome lemon-iness! Great links in the link up party too… awesomeness all around!

19. Marla posted on July 29, 2011 at 8:11 am (#

Just added my Lemon Ricotta Cookies & Blueberry Lemon Muffins :)

20. Cranberry Morning posted on July 29, 2011 at 8:23 am (#

Oh my goodness, I LOVE lemon! Can’t wait to try some of these. :-)

21. Deliciously Organic posted on July 29, 2011 at 9:03 am (#

What a fabulous round up!!

22. Alicia posted on July 29, 2011 at 10:02 am (#

Love seeing my lemon burst cookies make an appearance again! I think I need to make them soon!

23. HeatherChristo posted on July 29, 2011 at 10:28 am (#

I just love lemon! great recipes!

24. Sue posted on July 29, 2011 at 10:28 am (#

Great lemon round up! I really love lemon curd, but recently I made lemon cakes baked in a jar which I really enjoyed:)
    Cheryl, I recently purchased an iPad. I am on the road with it and can’t compose/edit in blogger. Do you happen to know a good app for blogger(even though you are not on blogger)? I know you have an iPad, so I thought perhaps you might be able to help me in my ineptitude! I can’t even send an email(only reply) or I would have done that. I joined the linky party and can’t edit the post to add your link:( Thanks for any help you can lend~I know you’re busy!

25. Shona posted on July 29, 2011 at 10:42 am (#

Oh. My. Yum. I’m hungry now! My fave is the Pioneer Woman’s Lemon Chicken Pasta….with a little extra lemon! It’s sooooo good!

26. Ami w/AliLilly posted on July 29, 2011 at 11:01 am (#

WOW! What a wonderful collection of lemony recipes!!! Thanks for hosting, Cheryl!

27. Lucy Lean posted on July 29, 2011 at 12:02 pm (#

I’m totally in awe of your lemon wrangling skills – I need more lemons to make Gaby’s lemonade, lemon frozen yogurt and all those cakes and cookies – THANK YOU – oh and my fav lemon Eaton Mess…

28. naomi posted on July 29, 2011 at 1:08 pm (#

Lemon is one of my fav flavors. Love the roundup!

29. Amy @ A Little Nosh posted on July 29, 2011 at 1:11 pm (#

So excited to actually have a recipe this week that matches the theme!! You will LOVE these pancakes.

30. Georgia Pellegrini posted on July 29, 2011 at 2:49 pm (#

Love these! And love lemon everything so thank you for all of the links.

31. Aimee @ ShugarySweets posted on July 29, 2011 at 2:51 pm (#

I love all lemon desserts. I mean, really, you can’t go wrong with citrus. My favorite though is lemonade donuts!

32. Loy posted on July 29, 2011 at 4:15 pm (#

All the lemon recipes look wonderful. Today I am bringing Easy No-Machine Ice Cream. You don’t need an ice cream maker. You will find 3 recipes and suggestions for many variations. Thanks for hosting this party. I am off to check out all those links.

33. SMITH BITES posted on July 29, 2011 at 4:50 pm (#

the lemon collages look FABULOUS Cheryl!!! i LOVE lemon ANYTHING!!

34. Kulsum at JourneyKitchen posted on July 29, 2011 at 4:53 pm (#

LOVE lemon and this one one has great links all around. Some are on my instant list of try!

35. Barbara posted on July 29, 2011 at 5:13 pm (#

Hello Cheryl, thank you for this beautiful collection of delicious lemon recipes! I was visiting Cornwall until today and a couple of days ago I spotted a fantastic café in Penzance who served a superb lemon and lime cheesecake. When I get back home I’ll try crazily to obtain the recipe.
    Your blog is delicious, fantastic work you got here btw :)

36. Mandy (Mandy's Recipe Box) posted on July 29, 2011 at 5:37 pm (#

Those all look so refreshing and delicious! I’m sharing Creamy Lemon Crumb Bars. So amazingly simple and addicting.

37. Maggie @ Midwestern {Sewing} Girl posted on July 29, 2011 at 7:53 pm (#

Thank you so so much for hosting, Chery!!! All of those lemon recipes are making my mouth water!!! Gotta try some…) Hope you have a great weekend!

38. Madigan at madiganmade posted on July 29, 2011 at 8:30 pm (#

I love lemon!! I think I might need to try your cookies… or one of those yummy drinks!

Thanks for hosting, Cheryl!

39. Marian (Sweetopia) posted on July 30, 2011 at 9:04 am (#

Pfewf! I think I did it! (added to this week’s I’m Lovin’ It). Thanks for your help. (duh me).

These lemon recipes are making me want to bake! Thanks for all the lemony goodness!

40. a spoonful of yumm posted on July 30, 2011 at 10:38 am (#

i love good ol simple lemonade & lemon tarts :-)

41. Roberta posted on July 30, 2011 at 8:05 pm (#

Oh boy do these lemon recipes look good…lemon is one of my favorite things and especially in the summer when it’s so hot. I’m late to the party but glad to be able to hook up my Week in the Life post. Thanks for hosting as always Cheryl, fondly, Roberta

42. susan posted on July 31, 2011 at 9:10 am (#

You are a wealth of info, Cheryl and I love learning from you. Some of those lemon recipes are now on my “to do” list!

43. Rebecca posted on August 2, 2011 at 3:24 am (#

Sweet! I like the lemon blueberry bars, it’s somehow prepared like refrigerated cake. It can go with the lemon yogurt. Hmmm… yummy! :)

44. Wenderly posted on August 3, 2011 at 1:42 pm (#

I love lemon! These all look fantabulous! Thank you!

45. Paula posted on August 5, 2011 at 4:32 pm (#

I have died and am floating on a cloud of meringue in Lemon Heaven! Thank you for provided such sweet inspiration.

1. Pingback: Coffee Ice Cream with Mud Pie Mojo

2. Pingback: Don’t Be So Pushy!

3. Pingback: Lemon Drops |