Lemon Recipes | I’m Lovin’ It
Some sizzling hot temps here in the midwest still! What could be more refreshing and perfect than the tangy goodness of a lemon. There’s more to a lemon than lemonade…….not that there’s anything wrong with lemonade, but oh there’s SO much more when you sprinkle in a little sugary goodness, your taste buds will explode!!
Lemon is my favorite summertime flavor so how about a round up of recipes from some of the top food bloggers!
- Lemon Curd from Smith Bites
- Vanilla Lemon Cake from I am baker
- Raspberry Lemon Cupcakes from My Baking Addiction
- Lemon Burst Cookies from TidyMom
- Lemon Blueberry Bars from Two Peas and their Pod
- Lemonade Pie from TidyMom
- Lemonade Cake from Bake at 350
- Lemon Meringue Cookies from Confessions of a Cookbook Queen
- Lemon Curd from Ladles and JellySpoons
- Lemonade Cake with Lemon Cream Cheese Frosting at Cookies and Cups
- Lemon Frozen Yogurt from Food For My Family
- Lemon Coconut Cupcakes with Lemon Buttercream from Good Life Eats
Do you like lemon? What’s your favorite lemon recipe?
Now it’s your turn! Please remember to link back to http://Tidymom.net
What is I’m Lovin’ It Fridays? get all the info, how to’s trouble shoot and button here