Garlic Ranch Chicken Pizza
Lately I’ve been in sort of a “what to fix for dinner” rut.
I’m tired of the same old stuff, yet my family it too picky to try something “too new”.
Recently I ran across a pizza recipe that I thought sounded good, but I would “tweak” a little to our liking.
With the combination of chicken, ranch and cheese on a pizza crust, I knew I couldn’t go wrong!
The only thing I would do different next time is the crust – I’d like to try one of the frozen pizza dough and make our own crust – I bought the packaged pizza crust.
- 1 pizza crust
- 1 tsp. olive oil
- 1/2 cup ranch dressing
- 1 tomato,sliced and diced
- 1/4 cup green onion, chopped
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 Parmesan cheese
- 8 ounces boneless skinless chicken breast halves, diced
- 1 Tbsp. Olive Oil
- garlic (to taste)
- bacon bits (optional)
- 1 teaspoon salt (to taste)
- 1 teaspoon pepper (to taste)
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Put pizza crust on pizza stone, drizzle with olive oil and spread over crust with brush.
- Saute chicken in skillet with olive oil and garlic (I used 1tsp of the jarred minced garlic).
- Spread Ranch dressing over crust.
- Sprinkle with cooked chicken, cheeses, tomatoes, green onions and bacon bits. (we made 2 pizza’s one with out the bacon bits)
- Place in oven for 20 mins. or until cheese is melted. Let rest for several minutes, then cut and serve.
I used my Pampered Chef pizza stone and heated it in the oven before putting the pizza on it.
Hubby and I enjoyed the pizza with the bacon bits the most, while Sunshine preferred no bacon bits.
Next time, instead of picking up the phone for delivery – give this a try!