follow TidyMom on Pinterest

EASY Fall Snack Mix!

Nuts N Corn fall snack mix recipe

I posted this “recipe” last year here. But since it’s one of my FAVORITE snacks for this time of year (I made my first batch of the year over the weekend), I thought I’d repost it!

It’s SOOOO easy and is great for a fall party, or just to keep around the house like we do!

*It does contain peanuts, so you have to be careful when serving this for parties*

Nuts ‘N Corn

Mix equal amounts of Candy Corn and Salted Peanuts.

Shake in a ziplock bag, serve in a bowl.

Make LOTS, because it wont last long!!

If you’re new to TidyMom, I would love for you to subscribe for free updates! You can subscribe via RSS feed or Email. I would also love to connect with you on Facebook and Twitter! Thanks for visiting!
About TidyMom

Comments

1. 1

My mom used to have this around our house growing up — it is a great combination.

2. 2

3. 3
    Beth@The Stories of A to Z says:

Dangerous recipe! It would be gone in one sitting in this house. Looks yummy.

4. 4
    Beth@The Stories of A to Z says:

Dangerous recipe! It would be gone in one sitting in this house. Looks yummy.

5. 5
    Lisa@BlessedwithGrace says:

My hubby LOVES candy corn. Thanks for reminding me to buy him some! Happy TMTT.

6. 6
    Lisa@BlessedwithGrace says:

My hubby LOVES candy corn. Thanks for reminding me to buy him some! Happy TMTT.

7. 7

I just made up a batch this weekend for my in laws. There was not a crumb in the bottom of the bowl when they left!

8. 8

9. 9

That sounds like a yummy mix of salty and sweet!

10. 10

That sounds like a yummy mix of salty and sweet!

11. 11
    jodi @ Pleasant Home says:

oh my heck! I can't wait to surprise my family with this. I have one husband and 3 boys who LOVE candy corn. And they all love peanuts too. And why haven't I ever heard of combining them? I'm gonna make some tomorrow. Thanks for the post!

12. 12
    jodi @ Pleasant Home says:

13. 13

Why have I never heard of this!! Yep! I'm making this one ~ it sound so yummy!

14. 14

Why have I never heard of this!! Yep! I'm making this one ~ it sound so yummy!

15. 15
    Life with Kaishon says:

It looks easy and delish : ) Great idea! Love creative people to the max!

16. 16
    Life with Kaishon says:

It looks easy and delish : ) Great idea! Love creative people to the max!

17. 17
    bridget {bake at 350} says:

Oh, I love this, too! I try NOT to make it every fall because it is so easy to eat WAY TOO MUCH of it!!!

18. 18
    bridget {bake at 350} says:

19. 19

Yum! Candy corn is my favorite candy this time of the year!

20. 20

Yum! Candy corn is my favorite candy this time of the year!

21. 21

Oooh, I bet this is scrumptious with the salty and sweet! :D

22. 22

Oooh, I bet this is scrumptious with the salty and sweet! :D

23. 23

great idea I think i may make this for my sunday school class

24. 24

great idea I think i may make this for my sunday school class

25. 25
    groovie mom says:

Looks good. We like to do popcorn and candy corn. I'll have to give this one a try.

26. 26
    groovie mom says:

27. 27

This stuff is absolutely addicting. It tastes just like a candy bar. I would like to invite you to participate in Crock Pot Wednesday at diningwithdebbie.blogspot.com. Come check it out.

28. 28

29. 29

Taste just like a Payday candy bar! We love it at my house.

30. 30

Taste just like a Payday candy bar! We love it at my house.

31. 31

This sounds perfect to have around the house at this time of year.

32. 32

This sounds perfect to have around the house at this time of year.

33. 33

oh, we love this snack at our house. It's just like a Salted Nut Roll. Oh, so yummy.

34. 34

35. 35
    Janel@Dandelion Dayz says:

I seriously can eat this snack until I make myself sick! Love it.

I also mix it with popcorn to beef it up for a party or something – always a hit.

36. 36
    Janel@Dandelion Dayz says:

I seriously can eat this snack until I make myself sick! Love it.

37. 37

Yum! Now I'm craving candy corn!

38. 38

Yum! Now I'm craving candy corn!

39. 39
    Its So Very Cheri says:

We Love that-it tastes like a payday.

cheri

40. 40
    Its So Very Cheri says:

We Love that-it tastes like a payday.

cheri

41. 41

Oh I love this! Yay for Fall!!!!!!

42. 42

Oh I love this! Yay for Fall!!!!!!

43. 43
    Nicole Feliciano says:

Hmmm, not sure about the candy corn but it looks cute. Hope you get a chance to swing by Momtrends for my recipe swap. Have a great weekend.

44. 44
    Nicole Feliciano says:

45. 45

this looks really yummy! i must try!

46. 46

this looks really yummy! i must try!

47. 47

This stuff is addicting! I always buy candy corn this time of year, and usually it sits in the candy bowl and I end up finally throwing it out. No more!!! Tastes like a PayDay candy bar. YUM YUM.

48. 48

I’d love to hear from you, leave a comment