Recipes

EASY Fall Snack Mix!

Nuts N Corn fall snack mix recipe

I posted this “recipe” last year here. But since it’s one of my FAVORITE snacks for this time of year (I made my first batch of the year over the weekend), I thought I’d repost it!

It’s SOOOO easy and is great for a fall party, or just to keep around the house like we do!

*It does contain peanuts, so you have to be careful when serving this for parties*

Nuts ‘N Corn

Mix equal amounts of Candy Corn and Salted Peanuts.

Shake in a ziplock bag, serve in a bowl.

Make LOTS, because it wont last long!!

48 Responses to “EASY Fall Snack Mix!”

1. SnoWhite posted on September 14, 2009 at 10:16 pm (#

My mom used to have this around our house growing up — it is a great combination.

2. SnoWhite posted on September 14, 2009 at 10:16 pm (#

3. Beth@The Stories of A to Z posted on September 14, 2009 at 10:28 pm (#

Dangerous recipe! It would be gone in one sitting in this house. Looks yummy.

4. Beth@The Stories of A to Z posted on September 14, 2009 at 10:28 pm (#

Dangerous recipe! It would be gone in one sitting in this house. Looks yummy.

5. Lisa@BlessedwithGrace posted on September 14, 2009 at 10:30 pm (#

My hubby LOVES candy corn. Thanks for reminding me to buy him some! Happy TMTT.

6. Lisa@BlessedwithGrace posted on September 14, 2009 at 10:30 pm (#

My hubby LOVES candy corn. Thanks for reminding me to buy him some! Happy TMTT.

7. Steph posted on September 14, 2009 at 10:36 pm (#

I just made up a batch this weekend for my in laws. There was not a crumb in the bottom of the bowl when they left!

8. Steph posted on September 14, 2009 at 10:36 pm (#

9. Jenny posted on September 14, 2009 at 11:39 pm (#

That sounds like a yummy mix of salty and sweet!

10. Jenny posted on September 14, 2009 at 11:39 pm (#

That sounds like a yummy mix of salty and sweet!

11. jodi @ Pleasant Home posted on September 15, 2009 at 12:00 am (#

oh my heck! I can't wait to surprise my family with this. I have one husband and 3 boys who LOVE candy corn. And they all love peanuts too. And why haven't I ever heard of combining them? I'm gonna make some tomorrow. Thanks for the post!

12. jodi @ Pleasant Home posted on September 15, 2009 at 12:00 am (#

13. marie posted on September 15, 2009 at 12:11 am (#

Why have I never heard of this!! Yep! I'm making this one ~ it sound so yummy!

14. marie posted on September 15, 2009 at 12:11 am (#

Why have I never heard of this!! Yep! I'm making this one ~ it sound so yummy!

15. Life with Kaishon posted on September 15, 2009 at 9:01 am (#

It looks easy and delish : ) Great idea! Love creative people to the max!

16. Life with Kaishon posted on September 15, 2009 at 9:01 am (#

It looks easy and delish : ) Great idea! Love creative people to the max!

17. bridget {bake at 350} posted on September 15, 2009 at 9:13 am (#

Oh, I love this, too! I try NOT to make it every fall because it is so easy to eat WAY TOO MUCH of it!!!

18. bridget {bake at 350} posted on September 15, 2009 at 9:13 am (#

19. Jodi posted on September 15, 2009 at 9:58 am (#

Yum! Candy corn is my favorite candy this time of the year!

20. Jodi posted on September 15, 2009 at 9:58 am (#

Yum! Candy corn is my favorite candy this time of the year!

21. Sherry posted on September 15, 2009 at 10:24 am (#

Oooh, I bet this is scrumptious with the salty and sweet! :D

22. Sherry posted on September 15, 2009 at 10:24 am (#

Oooh, I bet this is scrumptious with the salty and sweet! :D

23. shopannies posted on September 15, 2009 at 1:15 pm (#

great idea I think i may make this for my sunday school class

24. shopannies posted on September 15, 2009 at 1:15 pm (#

great idea I think i may make this for my sunday school class

25. groovie mom posted on September 15, 2009 at 5:04 pm (#

Looks good. We like to do popcorn and candy corn. I'll have to give this one a try.

26. groovie mom posted on September 15, 2009 at 5:04 pm (#

27. darnold23 posted on September 15, 2009 at 6:27 pm (#

This stuff is absolutely addicting. It tastes just like a candy bar. I would like to invite you to participate in Crock Pot Wednesday at diningwithdebbie.blogspot.com. Come check it out.

28. darnold23 posted on September 15, 2009 at 6:27 pm (#

29. Beth posted on September 15, 2009 at 7:11 pm (#

Taste just like a Payday candy bar! We love it at my house.

30. Beth posted on September 15, 2009 at 7:11 pm (#

Taste just like a Payday candy bar! We love it at my house.

31. Brenda posted on September 15, 2009 at 10:11 pm (#

This sounds perfect to have around the house at this time of year.

32. Brenda posted on September 15, 2009 at 10:11 pm (#

This sounds perfect to have around the house at this time of year.

33. Jen posted on September 15, 2009 at 10:14 pm (#

oh, we love this snack at our house. It's just like a Salted Nut Roll. Oh, so yummy.

34. Jen posted on September 15, 2009 at 10:14 pm (#

35. Janel@Dandelion Dayz posted on September 15, 2009 at 11:05 pm (#

I seriously can eat this snack until I make myself sick! Love it.

I also mix it with popcorn to beef it up for a party or something – always a hit.

36. Janel@Dandelion Dayz posted on September 15, 2009 at 11:05 pm (#

I seriously can eat this snack until I make myself sick! Love it.

37. Shauna posted on September 15, 2009 at 11:08 pm (#

Yum! Now I'm craving candy corn!

38. Shauna posted on September 15, 2009 at 11:08 pm (#

Yum! Now I'm craving candy corn!

39. Its So Very Cheri posted on September 15, 2009 at 11:53 pm (#

We Love that-it tastes like a payday.

cheri

40. Its So Very Cheri posted on September 15, 2009 at 11:53 pm (#

We Love that-it tastes like a payday.

cheri

41. Mag Mom posted on September 16, 2009 at 9:16 pm (#

Oh I love this! Yay for Fall!!!!!!

42. Mag Mom posted on September 16, 2009 at 9:16 pm (#

Oh I love this! Yay for Fall!!!!!!

43. Nicole Feliciano posted on September 18, 2009 at 11:01 pm (#

Hmmm, not sure about the candy corn but it looks cute. Hope you get a chance to swing by Momtrends for my recipe swap. Have a great weekend.

44. Nicole Feliciano posted on September 18, 2009 at 11:01 pm (#

45. Katie girl posted on September 20, 2009 at 10:09 pm (#

this looks really yummy! i must try!

46. Katie girl posted on September 20, 2009 at 10:09 pm (#

this looks really yummy! i must try!

47. Tonya posted on September 30, 2009 at 8:17 am (#

This stuff is addicting! I always buy candy corn this time of year, and usually it sits in the candy bowl and I end up finally throwing it out. No more!!! Tastes like a PayDay candy bar. YUM YUM.

48. Tonya posted on September 30, 2009 at 8:17 am (#