Strawberry & Chocolate Dessert Nachos
A clever twist on nachos! Dessert Nachos with strawberries and chocolate piled on sweet and crunchy cinnamon chips will be the hit of the party!
All week I’ve been talking about Back to School, and today I thought was the perfect time to share a treat we’ve been enjoying that would make you QUEEN Mom of the neighborhood if you severed this as an after school snack.
Just think of the looks you’ll get as your little one bounces off the big yellow bus, and you take their hand and say……
Strawberry and Chocolate Dessert Nachos
You better believe all the other kids will be following you home like the pied piper.
From the moment Sara of Our Best Bites mentioned this glorious concoction back in June I was all over it! I actually made it that very same day, we devoured it that night.
It would also make a great appearance on any party dessert table.
Make Strawberry & Chocolate Nachos for your crew! Then put your feet up for a job well done!
Like this Dessert Nachos Recipe? Pin It!
Follow Along On Social Media
If you’re looking for even more inspiration check out the fun little group I created on Facebook, I’d love for you to join in! It’s a place where you can share YOUR favorite recipes, home tips, creative ideas and ask questions and see what’s new with TidyMom! If you’d like to check it out, you can request to join HERE.
Be sure to follow me on Instagram and tag #tidymom so I can see all the wonderful TidyMom recipes YOU make and tips YOU use!
Sign up to receive an email in your inbox for each new recipe:
- 4-6 (6-inch) flour tortillas
- butter, melted
- cinnamon sugar
- 1 pound strawberries, chopped
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 12 ounces chocolate chips (I used dark chocolate)
- 1 tablespoon shortening
- whipped cream
- Preheat oven to 350° F. Lightly brush one side of each tortilla with melted butter and sprinkle with cinnamon sugar. Cut tortillas into wedges using a pizza cutter.
- Place tortilla wedges on ungreased baking sheet, sugar side up. Bake for 10-12 minutes.
- Place chopped strawberries in a bowl and sprinkle with sugar. Stir and set aside for about 10 minutes so the sugar dissolves into a light syrup.
- Melt chocolate chips and shortening in the microwave, in 1 minute increments, stopping to stir each time, until melted.
- Arrange cinnamon sugar chips on platter or plate, top with strawberries and drizzle with melted chocolate. Garnish with whipped cream. Enjoy!!
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 8 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 425Total Fat: 18gSaturated Fat: 10gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 7gCholesterol: 5mgSodium: 134mgCarbohydrates: 70gFiber: 7gSugar: 48gProtein: 5g