Easy Banana Creme Brulee
This post may contain Amazon or other affiliate links. As an Amazon associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Make crème brûlée the easy way for a quick dessert any time. This Banana Crème Brûlée requires no torch or special tools, only a handful of ingredients and hardly any time. It will quickly become your go-to dessert.
Click HERE to save recipe to Pinterest!
I make it a point to always have bananas in the house. They make a great mid-day snack and of course, they are the perfect fruit to have on hand when the urge to bake strikes. Whether they are fresh from the store or brown and mushy, they can be thrown into batter for breads, cupcakes, and cookies.
Today I have a dessert that is so deadly simple, yet so splendidly delicious it might just make you forget about the mound of laundry staring at you.
This Banana Crème Brûlée requires no torch or special tools, only a few ingredients and hardly any time.
I don’t have a food processor, so I started off by using my blender to crush the Teddy Grahams to fine crumbs, and that worked perfectly!
I had meant to pick up Cook and Serve Jell-O pudding, but I accidentally bought instant, so I just went with it, which made this simple recipe even easier!
This is a great dessert for last-minute company too – you can prepare everything ahead of time, then just pop it in the broiler after dinner, and it will be ready to serve by the time you’ve cleared the table!
How can you go wrong with bananas and chocolate?
Table of Contents
More Banana Recipes you might enjoy:
Banana Cupcakes with Peanut Butter Frosting
Like This Easy Banana Creme Brulee Recipe? Pin It!
I created a fun little group on facebook and I’d love for you to join in! It’s a place where you can share YOUR favorite recipes, home tips, creative ideas and ask questions and see what’s new with TidyMom! If you’d like to check it out, you can request to join HERE. Be sure to follow me on Instagram and tag #tidymom so I can see all the wonderful TidyMom recipes YOU make and tips YOU use!
Sign up to receive an email in your inbox for each new recipe:
Make crème brûlée the easy way for a quick dessert any time.
- 1½ cups Chocolate graham cracker crumbs
- 2 large bananas, thinly sliced
- 1 (4-serving) package JELL-O French Vanilla Flavor Instant Pudding
- 2 cups milk
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- chocolate syrup or dulce de leche (optional)
- Spread and press graham cracker crumbs onto bottom of shallow 1-1/2-qt. casserole; top with banana slices
- Prepare pudding with 2 cups milk as directed on package; pour over bananas. Refrigerate until firm, about 15 minutes.
- Heat broiler when ready to serve dessert. Sprinkle cinnamon and sugar over pudding. Broil 5 to 8 min. or until sugar is melted and lightly browned. Serve immediately.
- Garnish with a drizzle of chocolate syrup or dulce de leche
- I used my blender to chop up chocolate Teddy Grahams
- You could also make this using cook and serve Jell-O pudding, or from scratch pudding - just be sure to chill several hours until completely set.
- This can easily be made ahead of time, and pop in the broiler right before serving.
Hi there, I'm Cheryl!
As a wife, mom, and caffeine enthusiast, my journey has taken me from bustling mornings with my family to sharing delicious recipes, home care tips, and heartfelt decorating insights with wonderful readers like you. My love for baking, photography, and tidiness shines through every post I craft. Dive into my world and discover the art of homemaking, one tidy moment at a time. Read more...
Tidymom is a participant in the amazon services llc associates program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.
Please respect my work, recipes and photographs. If you do use a recipe in your own writing, please give proper credit and link back to the original post.