Pumpkin Pie Alternative Recipes You’re Going to Love
This post may contain Amazon or other affiliate links. As an Amazon associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
PSL season is in full swing, and many of us are thinking about holiday baking and pumpkin pie! You don’t have to make a pumpkin pie to get the pumpkin spice flavor that you love! Fall is calling your name with these Pumpkin Pie Alternative Recipes! Dare I say they might even be better than pumpkin pie and no crust is needed.
This is week 378 (7+ years) of hosting this I’m Lovin’ It linky party. Each week I feature some of the posts that caught my eye from the previous week. Please take a moment to visit the featured blogs ……..then scroll down to see what’s being shared this week.
8 Pumpkin Pie Alternative Recipes To Make This Fall
- Easy Pumpkin Pecan Custard recipe at Cooking on the Front Burner. This individual serving of pumpkin custard is topped with a crunchy pecan crumble with a homemade bourbon whipped cream. Oh, and did we mention they are drizzled with caramel sauce!
- Pumpkin Spice Donuts Recipe from Giggles Galore. These delicious treats would be perfect on a crisp fall morning with your favorite latte.
- Pumpkin Pie Cupcakes Recipe from Cincy Shopper. The perfect spin on the traditional dessert. Pumpkin pie in the form of a cupcake. All the same great flavors without the crust.
- Handheld Pumpkin Pie Bites Recipe from Home Cooking Memories. By mixing up a simple pumpkin pie filling and the use of convenient puff pastry, you can create these mini treats in no time.
- White Chocolate & Pumpkin Icebox Cake Recipe at DIY Candy. This fall dessert is no bake (right up my alley) and delicious.
- Pumpkin Cream Cheese Swirl Muffins recipe from Tinselbox. Moist pumpkin muffins with cream cheese that melts into the top as it bakes for an indulgent ‘frosted’ muffin that just melts in your mouth.
- Healthy Pumpkin Spice Waffles recipe from Food Faith Fitness. These pumpkin paleo waffles are covered in a pumpkin spice cream sauce! You’ll never know they’re vegan-friendly and gluten, grain, dairy, and sugar-free!
- Velvety Pumpkin Crumb Cake recipe from Delightful E Made. This incredibly moist, velvety pumpkin crumb cake has all your favorite fall flavors topped with an amazing cinnamon crumble.
More Pumpkin Pie Alternative Recipes You Might Enjoy
Fragrant with cinnamon, chopped nuts and raisins, this PUMPKIN BREAD recipe is a classic. Bakes up wonderfully as muffins and for holiday gifting!
Pumpkin Creme Brulee with molasses makes a wonderful holiday dessert.
Pumpkin Fluff is a creamy, fluffy favorite fall treat. Serve with graham crackers or stuff into a cannoli shell or just dig in with a spoon.
Pumpkin Fluff Icebox Cake is a delicious no-bake dessert that comes together in no time. Making it the perfect make-ahead dessert for Thanksgiving dinner.
10+ Crazy Good PUMPKIN RECIPES you need to make this fall. From Slow Cooker Pumpkin Spice Latte and Pumpkin Cheesecake to Pumpkin Dump Cake, Harry Potter Pumpkin Juice and more!
I’m Lovin’…….Pumpkin Pie Alternative Recipes
Now it’s your turn!
Let us know what you’re lovin’ this week!
What is I’m Lovin’ It? get all the info here *All photos submitted to the I’m Lovin It linky party, grant the rights to display their photo on this website and other sites I write for. Proper credit will always be given. TidyMom is not responsible for stolen images or the mis-use by others who have found your image through TidyMom.net.
Hi there, I'm Cheryl!
As a wife, mom, and caffeine enthusiast, my journey has taken me from bustling mornings with my family to sharing delicious recipes, home care tips, and heartfelt decorating insights with wonderful readers like you. My love for baking, photography, and tidiness shines through every post I craft. Dive into my world and discover the art of homemaking, one tidy moment at a time. Read more...
Tidymom is a participant in the amazon services llc associates program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.
Please respect my work, recipes and photographs. If you do use a recipe in your own writing, please give proper credit and link back to the original post.