Boo-licious Bag: I’m Lovin’ It –
This post may contain Amazon or other affiliate links. As an Amazon associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Have I got a TREAT for YOU today!
If you follow my Tumblr blog, TidyMom Finds, you may have seen this OH SO ADORABLE Boo Bag from Kellie of This Blessed Nest.
Her etsy shop… Bag Full of Posies is full of lots of adorable bags….
Christmas bags, game day bags, custom bags and more!
Cute huh?! Kellie’s blog just oozes cuteness and creativity!
and like me, Kellie has a love for PUMPKIN! you MUST go see what she did with the PUMPKIN CHOCOLATE CHIP MUFFINS she made……go ahead a click the picture………I’ll wait………….
Weren’t those AWESOME? I can’t WAIT to make some!! They would make great Christmas gifts as well!
and you don’t want to miss what she did to her hallway……
I KNOW right????………So you’re LOVIN’ Kellie about as much as I am about now aren’t you?
WELL…………. you’re gonna love her even MORE!
Kellie has offered to give away one of her adorable, embellished BOO Halloween Bags.
GIVEAWAY HAS ENDED. Congratulations to #40 Bree
- 1. Leave a comment, telling me what your favorite item is at Bag Full of Posies
Get Extra Entries by: (leave a separate comment for each)
- Become a subscriber to TidyMom by doing one of the following: subscribe via RSS, email or Google Friends connect (see widget at bottom of page) Already subscribe? AWESOME!… but be sure to let me know in the comments so your extra entry will count.
- Follow/Subscribe to The Blessed Nest
- “Like” This Blessed Nest on Facebook
- “Like” TidyMom on Facebook
- Tweet about this giveaway: I want to #win a Boo-licious bag from @ThisBlessedNest & @TidyMom https://bit.ly/9FzdrS
- Link up to I’m Lovin’ It (be sure to leave a comment telling me you did)
Giveaway will end on Oct 7, 2010 at 5 pm CST. One winner with a valid entry will be selected at random using random.org. I will email the winner and they will have 48 hours to claim their prize.
Now it’s your turn!
What is I’m Lovin’ It Fridays? get all the info, how to’s and button here
Hi there, I'm Cheryl!
As a wife, mom, and caffeine enthusiast, my journey has taken me from bustling mornings with my family to sharing delicious recipes, home care tips, and heartfelt decorating insights with wonderful readers like you. My love for baking, photography, and tidiness shines through every post I craft. Dive into my world and discover the art of homemaking, one tidy moment at a time. Read more...
Tidymom is a participant in the amazon services llc associates program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.
Please respect my work, recipes and photographs. If you do use a recipe in your own writing, please give proper credit and link back to the original post.