Handmade Mother’s Day
Mother’s Day is just around the corner, and if you are still looking for what to give Mom on her special day, how about a HANDMADE MOTHER’S DAY! Last week’s linky party was full of inspiration to create something special for your Mom that she will love and cherish.
This is week 304 (6 years) and I’m amazed every week at all the creativity out there!! Each week I feature some of the posts that caught my eye from the previous week. Please take a moment to visit the featured blogs ……..then scroll down to see what’s being shared this week and feel free to link up what YOU’VE been up to and click around to visit some of the other sites. ** if you’re reading this via email or reader, be sure to click through to the web to see all of the linked projects and more!
- Mason Jar Flowers for Mother’s Day at Worthington Court
- DIY Monogram Bag Tags and 9 more Handmade Mother’s Day gifts at Uncommon Designs
- DIY Lime Mint Sugar Scrub tutorial at Setting for Four
- DIY Colander Flower Planter tutorial at Two Twenty One
- Double Sided Tissue Pouch Tutorial at Gluesticks
- Easy DIY Ironing Board Organizer tutorial at Flamingo Toes
- Hand Lotion Mother’s Day Gift + Printable Tag at 30 Handmade Days
- Handmade Mother’s Day Banner tutorial at Live Laugh Rowe
MORE HANDMADE MOTHER’S DAY IDEAS
In case you missed it, here’s what I’ve been up to:
I’m Lovin’……. Handmade Mother’s Day Gift Ideas
Now it’s your turn! Please remember to link back to http://TidyMom.net
Let us know what you’re lovin’ this week!
What is I’m Lovin’ It Fridays? get all the info, how to’s trouble shoot and button here
Tidymom is a participant in the amazon services llc associates program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.
Please respect my work, recipes and photographs. If you do use a recipe in your own writing, please give proper credit and link back to the original post.