Halloween Cupcakes : Spiders & Spiderwebs
This post may contain Amazon or other affiliate links. As an Amazon associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Easy to make rich dark chocolatey Spider and Spiderweb Halloween Cupcakes, perfect for a Halloween party and fun to make!
Be sure to sign up for my email… to get new recipes and ideas in your inbox!
I’m not really sure how it became October……but it’s suddenly here. Heck, it’s actually half over! HA I thought I better get a move on some Halloween treats before it passes me right by.
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy here.
It all started when I stopped at World Market about a month ago. I just love that store, especially at Halloween! They have so much fun decor, party supplies, food, and even Halloween wine and beer.
I picked up some cute spider cupcake stands.
So, I baked cupcakes! Genius, I know right? lol
I mixed up a batch of Perfect Cupcakes using a mix ‘recipe’ using a box of Duncan Hines Dark Chocolate Fudge topped them with Vanilla Cream Cheese Frosting tinted orange and Chocolate Cream Cheese Frosting.
Let’s Make Spiderweb Cupcakes
- spread a little orange frosting (add orange gel color to vanilla frosting) on top of the cupcakes with an offset spatula.
- using a tube of Wilton Black Decorator Icing and a #5 Round Icing Tip and coupler, draw 3-4 circles on top of orange frosting
- using a toothpick pull outward from the center black circle to the outer circle to create your cobweb, repeating around the cupcake about six times .
How To Decorate Halloween Boo and Eek Cupcakes
- spread a little orange frosting on top of cupcake with an offset spatula.
- use a tube of Wilton Black Decorator Icing and a#5 Round Icing Tip and coupler, to write the words Boo or Eek
Learn How To Decorate Spider Cupcakes
- spread a little chocolate frosting on top of the cupcake with an offset spatula.
- set cupcake in a small bowl and cover frosting with black sanding sugar (pour loose sugar that falls into the bowl on to next cupcake or back in the container)
- place 2 edible icing eyes on top
- set cupcake in spider cupcake holder.
I created a fun little group on facebook and I’d love for you to join in! It’s a place where you can share YOUR favorite recipes, home tips, creative ideas and ask questions and see what’s new with TidyMom! If you’d like to check it out, you can request to join HERE. Be sure to follow me on Instagram and tag #tidymom so I can see all the wonderful TidyMom recipes YOU make and tips YOU use!
Sign up to receive an email in your inbox for each new recipe:
Have you done any Halloween baking yet? if not are I’d love to hear what you are planning on making!
More Halloween Treats you might enjoy:
Hi there, I'm Cheryl!
As a wife, mom, and caffeine enthusiast, my journey has taken me from bustling mornings with my family to sharing delicious recipes, home care tips, and heartfelt decorating insights with wonderful readers like you. My love for baking, photography, and tidiness shines through every post I craft. Dive into my world and discover the art of homemaking, one tidy moment at a time. Read more...
Tidymom is a participant in the amazon services llc associates program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.
Please respect my work, recipes and photographs. If you do use a recipe in your own writing, please give proper credit and link back to the original post.