Delightful Easter Sweet Treats To Make
Well we made it!! Spring is finally here and that means Easter is just around the corner. Last week’s linky party was full of bunny tail muddy buddies and Easter bunny cupcakes to carrot cake cupcake and coconut cake. Easter Sweet Treats are not only delicious but fun to make and enjoy!
This is week 345 (7 years) of hosting this weekly linky party, I’m Lovin’ It. I’m amazed every week at all the creativity out there!! Each week I feature some of the posts that caught my eye from the previous week. Please take a moment to visit the featured blogs ……..then scroll down to see what’s being shared this week and feel free to link up what YOU’VE been up to and click around to visit some of the other sites. ** if you’re reading this via email or reader, be sure to click through to the web to see all of the linked projects and more!
- No-Bake Peanut Butter Nest Cookies recipe from Dear Chrissy
- Carrot Cake Cupcakes with Brown Sugar Cream Cheese Frosting recipe from Lil Luna
- Bunny Tail Easter Muddy Buddies recipe from Embellishmints
- Easter Grass Cupcakes recipe from More Than a Mom of Three
- Macadamia Nut Easter Candy Bark recipe at Thinking Outside the Sandbox Family
- Gluten Free Coconut Cake recipe at What the Fork
- Easter Bunny Cupcakes at Giggles Galore
- Hiding Bunny Cupcakes recipe at This Mama Loves
More Easter Sweet Treats You might Enjoy!
In case you missed it, here’s what I’ve been up to:
I’m Lovin’……. Easter Sweet Treats
Now it’s your turn!
Let us know what you’re lovin’ this week!
What is I’m Lovin’ It? get all the info here *All photos submitted to the I’m Lovin It linky party, grant the rights to display their photo on this website and other sites I write for. Proper credit will always be given. TidyMom is not responsible for stolen images or the mis-use by others who have found your image through TidyMom.net.
Tidymom is a participant in the amazon services llc associates program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.
Please respect my work, recipes and photographs. If you do use a recipe in your own writing, please give proper credit and link back to the original post.