Beautiful Creative Ideas for the Home
I just love the feeling of creating something or making a little change to a space and see how it can completely change the feel of a room. Last week’s linky party was full of CREATIVE BEAUTIFUL IDEAS FOR THE HOME. I hope they inspire you as much as they did me!
This is week 319 (6.5 years) and I’m amazed every week at all the creativity out there!! Each week I feature some of the posts that caught my eye from the previous week. Please take a moment to visit the featured blogs ……..then scroll down to see what’s being shared this week and feel free to link up what YOU’VE been up to and click around to visit some of the other sites. ** if you’re reading this via email or reader, be sure to click through to the web to see all of the linked projects and more!
- Dinning Room Bookshelf Decor at Cherished Bliss
- A Rustic Farmhouse Style Dreamcatcher Tutorial at Making it in the Mountains
- DIY Waterproof and Stain Resistant Fabric at Setting for Four
- Farmhouse Table Makeover tutorial at Design, Dinning and Diapers
- Dinning Al Fresco with Thistlewood Farms
- IKEA Hack- Mid-Century Modern Kalax tutorial at Hawthorne & Main
- Chippy Glam Dresser Makeover tutorial at Lolly Jane Blog
- Decorating with White Linen Drapes at Simple Nature Decor
More Creative Ideas for the Home
In case you missed it, here’s what I’ve been up to this week:
I’m Lovin’……. Creative Ideas for the Home
Now it’s your turn! Please remember to link back to http://TidyMom.net
Let us know what you’re lovin’ this week!
What is I’m Lovin’ It Fridays? get all the info, how to’s trouble shoot and button here *All photos submitted to the I’m Lovin It linky party, grant the rights to display their photo on this website and other sites I write for. Proper credit will always be given. TidyMom is not responsible for stolen images or the mis-use by others who have found your image through TidyMom.net.
Tidymom is a participant in the amazon services llc associates program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.
Please respect my work, recipes and photographs. If you do use a recipe in your own writing, please give proper credit and link back to the original post.