Crustless Fresh Strawberry Pie with Jello
guilt free skinny dessert
A simple strawberry pie with jello is the perfect skinny dessert. Just four guilt-free ingredients and you have a beautiful low-carb crustless jello pie.
Crustless Strawberry Pie – The Perfect Skinny Dessert
Summer has quickly approached, and it’s not going away anytime soon. Warmer temps and pools open everywhere mean only one thing… swimsuit season. I don’t know about you, but even typing those words makes me shudder.
I absolutely love my job and what I get to do, but let’s just say the job doesn’t come with a size 2 waistband. There’s always so much temptation, but today I found my new favorite dessert that won’t make me afraid to look up nutrition facts on.
Why Make a Crustless Strawberry Pie with Jello?
Pie is my weakness, and it always will be! No matter how many diets I go on I can’t seem to shake the pie craving. Because of this, I knew I needed to find a solution.
I hate to pat myself on the back, but I found the perfect fix for my pie addiction. This Crustless Strawberry Pie With Jello is not only just as amazing as any other pie, but the WHOLE thing is only 4 Weight Watchers Freestyle points! So basically you can eat 1/4 of the pie for just ONE POINT! (points do not include whipped topping)
Even if you don’t use/understand Weight Watchers just know that incredibly low for a pie with this much flavor!
Strawberry Jello Pie – Summer’s Best Friend
Finally, you’ll won’t have to pass on dessert at the Summer BBQ with fear of what it will do to your thighs later. Not to mention you won’t have to sacrifice flavor at all.
Fresh strawberries and blueberries give the jello pie a light and refreshing taste perfect for summer. Paired with the vanilla pudding you’ll wonder how something so delicious could be so guilt-free. I questioned it at first too.
Tips For A Skinny Strawberry Jello Pie
- Use light Cool Whip Lite (or Fat Free or Sugar Free) instead of whipped cream for an optional topping. I know we all love whipped cream more, but the Cool Whip Lite will keep the calories down.
- Pay attention to the pudding and jello packets. You want to make sure you buy the sugar-free versions of both. This is a huge part of what makes this low calorie and diet friendly. Bonus points because the low sugar makes this a diabetic-friendly pie!
- Be sure to use Sugar-Free Cook and Serve pudding NOT instant.
- Use fresh fruit it at all possible, frozen or canned could have extra preservatives. Fresh fruit is the healthiest option and gives the best flavor.
The Best Time For a Low-Carb Strawberry Pie With Jello
This pie is so good you’ll never miss the carbs! Crustless low carb strawberry pie is an easy, tasty, and satisfying dessert.
While this pie will be the best during the summer since that’s when berries are in season, that doesn’t mean there is ever a bad time for this strawberry pie. When the fruit is out of season I like to go to stores like Whole Foods because they tend to have decent produce all year long.
My Favorite Strawberry Recipes
If you love strawberries as much as we do you’re going to need more recipes in your arsenal this season. Here are some of my favorite strawberry recipes. They might not be as skinny as this crustless strawberry pie, but you have to live a little sometimes right?
Go get some fresh strawberries and make this amazing summer dessert. It’s so tasty and satisfying in this summer weather.
Like this Strawberry Pie Recipe? Pin It!
SEE THE RECIPE CARD BELOW FOR DETAILS ON HOW TO MAKE FRESH STRAWBERRY PIE WITH JELLO. ENJOY!
This pie can be made year round, but it’s absolutely perfect for June through August. It screams Summer. If you’re ready to be the hit of the party, bring this pie! Hopefully, this recipe will ease your dessert cravings, without the guilt.
Crustless Strawberry Pie with Jello
- 1 small package Sugar-Free Cook and Serve Vanilla Pudding
- 2 cups water
- 1 small package Sugar-Free Strawberry Jell-O
- 4 cups sliced strawberries
- blueberries and Cool Whip Lite (optional garnish)
- In a medium saucepan, whisk pudding mix and water until pudding mix is dissolved. Heat to a boil.
- Remove from heat and immediately add the Jell-O mix.
- Stir until dissolved. Set the pan aside and let the mixture cool to room temperature.
- Meanwhile, place sliced strawberries in the bottom of a deep dish pie plate.
- Pour cooled jello pudding mixture over the strawberries. Place a few blueberries in center of the pie, if desired.
- Refrigerate until chilled (at least 4 hours or overnight). Be sure the pie is well set before slicing.
- Serve by the slice with Cool Whip Lite.
Making this recipe? Share it with us on Instagram using the hashtag #TidyMom so we can see what you're creating in the kitchen!
Want more great recipes like this? Follow my TidyMom Easy Recipes Pinterest Board