Creamy Taco Chili
with recipe video
Warm up with a comforting bowl of CREAMY TACO CHILI! Perfect for game day or a busy weeknight!
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of BUSH’S Beans. The opinions and text and love of beans are all mine.
Is it chili season or is it CHILI season?!!
It’s November….. which is practically synonymous with a bowl full of good-times-for-your-soul in the form of chili. A chili that hits your taste buds RIGHT in the head with southwest goodness. Can’t you just feel the warmth WAY deep down in your belly as you feed your family this creamy taco chili tonight?!
This time of year, nothing beats a big bowl of comfort food, like chili. Packed with plenty of beans, chicken, and other taco inspired ingredients. This creamy taco chili is full of protein and filling fiber, making it perfect for tailgating, a game day party at home or a busy weeknight meal to warm up on a chilly day!
As always, I used BUSH’S Beans. BUSH’S chili beans are slow-simmered in a sauce with a special blend of chilies, spices, garlic, and onions. They are obviously excellent used in chili, but also delicious in dips, like White Bean Queso Dip. For this recipe, I used the new BUSH’S Chili Beans Kidney Beans in Spicy Chili Sauce. They are plump and tender, with just enough spice….perfect for a taco inspired chili.
To make this easy chili, simply brown your chicken with taco seasoning and then dump in all your other chili ingredients (beans, tomato sauce, diced tomatoes, corn, chicken broth, and cream) and simmer away for at least 30 minutes, then stir in cream cheese until it melts and serve it up – that’s it!
You can eat your chili straight out of the pot as is, or you can proceed with one extra step of pouring your chili into a bowl and smothering with your favorite taco toppings.
Top your Creamy Taco Chili with tortilla strips, avocados, sour cream and/or whatever your heart desires and dig in! But be warned, once you start, you won’t be able to stop! addicting…
CHECK OUT HOW EASY THIS CREAMY TACO CHILI IS TO MAKE! WATCH THE VIDEO!
click to see more of my recipe videos
More flavor-filled chili recipes you will enjoy:
- Buffalo Chicken White Chili
- Pumpkin Chili
- White Chicken Chili
- Easy Chili Mac
- Vegetarian Sweet Potato Black Bean Chili
Creamy Taco Chili
- 2 tablespoons veg oil
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons taco seasoning
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 2 (16-ounce cans) of Bush’s Kidney Beans in Spicy Chili Sauce
- 1 (15-ounce can) Bush's Seasoned Black Beans, drained
- 1 (15-ounce can) tomato sauce (I used chili seasoned sauce)
- 1 (15-ounce can) diced tomatoes with green chilies
- 1 cup corn (canned or frozen)
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 4-8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- Heat the oil in a 5-quart dutch oven or stockpot over medium-high heat, add chicken, garlic, taco seasoning and chili powder and saute for about 7-10 minutes, until chicken is cooked through.
- Add beans, tomato sauce, diced tomatoes, corn, chicken broth, and cream to pot. Stir and simmer for about 10 minutes, then cook on low uncovered for at least 30 mins stirring occasionally.
- Turn off heat and stir in cubed cream cheese. Stir constantly until cream cheese melts and is completely incorporated.
- Serve in bowl and top with cheese and tortilla strips or favorite toppings.
Making this recipe? Share it with us on Instagram using the hashtag #TidyMom so we can see what you're creating in the kitchen!
Want more great recipes like this? Follow my TidyMom Easy Recipes Pinterest Board
This creamy taco chili is easy to make ahead for company!
As a family-owned and operated company, BUSH’S has been a part of the dinner table for more than 100 years.
Like this Creamy Taco Chili Recipe? Pin It!
Disclaimer: This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Bush Brothers & Company. The opinions and text are all mine