Creamy Taco Chili
with recipe video
Warm up with a comforting bowl of CREAMY TACO CHILI! Perfect for game day or a busy weeknight!
Be sure to sign up for my email… to get new recipes and ideas in your inbox!
Is it chili season or is it CHILI season?!!
It’s November….. which is practically synonymous with a bowl full of good-times-for-your-soul in the form of chili. A chili that hits your taste buds RIGHT in the head with southwest goodness. Can’t you just feel the warmth WAY deep down in your belly as you feed your family this creamy taco chili tonight?!
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of BUSH’S Beans. The opinions and text and love of beans are all mine.
This time of year, nothing beats a big bowl of comfort food, like chili. Packed with plenty of beans, chicken, and other taco inspired ingredients. This creamy taco chili is full of protein and filling fiber, making it perfect for tailgating, a game day party at home or a busy weeknight meal to warm up on a chilly day!
It’s Easy To Make Creamy Taco Chili
As always, I used BUSH’S Beans. BUSH’S chili beans are slow-simmered in a sauce with a special blend of chilies, spices, garlic, and onions. They are obviously excellent used in chili, but also delicious in dips, like White Bean Queso Dip. For this recipe, I used the new BUSH’S Chili Beans Kidney Beans in Spicy Chili Sauce. They are plump and tender, with just enough spice….perfect for a taco inspired chili.
To make this easy chili, simply brown your chicken with taco seasoning and then dump in all your other chili ingredients (beans, tomato sauce, diced tomatoes, corn, chicken broth, and cream) and simmer away for at least 30 minutes, then stir in cream cheese until it melts and serve it up – that’s it!
You can eat your chili straight out of the pot as is, or you can proceed with one extra step of pouring your chili into a bowl and smothering with your favorite taco toppings.
Top your Creamy Taco Chili with tortilla strips, avocados, sour cream and/or whatever your heart desires and dig in! But be warned, once you start, you won’t be able to stop! addicting…
click to see more of my recipe videos
More flavor-filled chili recipes you will enjoy:
- Buffalo Chicken White Chili
- Pumpkin Chili
- White Chicken Chili
- Easy Chili Mac
- Vegetarian Sweet Potato Black Bean Chili
This creamy taco chili is easy to make ahead for company!
As a family-owned and operated company, BUSH’S has been a part of the dinner table for more than 100 years.
Like this Creamy Taco Chili Recipe? Pin It!
I created a fun little group on facebook and I’d love for you to join in! It’s a place where you can share YOUR favorite recipes, home tips, creative ideas and ask questions and see what’s new with TidyMom! If you’d like to check it out, you can request to join HERE. Be sure to follow me on Instagram and tag #tidymom so I can see all the wonderful TidyMom recipes YOU make and tips YOU use!
Sign up to receive an email in your inbox for each new recipe:
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons taco seasoning
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 2 (16-ounce cans) of Bush’s Kidney Beans in Spicy Chili Sauce
- 1 (15-ounce can) Bush's Seasoned Black Beans, drained
- 1 (15-ounce can) tomato sauce (I used chili seasoned sauce)
- 1 (15-ounce can) diced tomatoes with green chilies
- 1 cup corn (canned or frozen)
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 4-8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- Heat the oil in a 5-quart dutch oven or stockpot over medium-high heat, add chicken, garlic, taco seasoning and chili powder and saute for about 7-10 minutes, until chicken is cooked through.
- Add beans, tomato sauce, diced tomatoes, corn, chicken broth, and cream to pot. Stir and simmer for about 10 minutes, then cook on low uncovered for at least 30 mins stirring occasionally.
- Turn off heat and stir in cubed cream cheese. Stir constantly until cream cheese melts and is completely incorporated.
- Serve in bowl and top with cheese and tortilla strips or favorite toppings.