Easy Candy Corn Sugar Cookies
I first posted these Candy Corn Cookies last year when Allison and I made them!
They are just too cute and easy not to post them again this year!!
- Refrigerator Sugar Cookie Dough
- Orange Food Coloring
- Bakers Bittersweet Chocolate
- Bakers White Chocolate
- Take refrigerated cookie dough (I used 2 rolls and got about 30 cookies) add orange food coloring
- Knead the dough until orange.
- Roll dough and cut cookies with candy corn cookie cutter (or you can use a triangle cookie cutter).
- Bake for 10 mins. Let cool.
- Dip bottom of cooled cookie in melted Baker’s chocolate, and dip top end in melted white Baker’s Chocolate. Freeze for 5 mins. to set.