10 Flavors of Fall | I’m Lovin’ It
Next week, Sept 21 will be the official first day of fall! Time to start baking and cooking with all the Flavors of Fall! Warm savory dishes and drinks, caramel, apple and pumpkin flavors and rich and hearty soups. Comfort food at it’s best! Fall will be gone before we know it, so be sure to soak in enough sunshine-filled cool days, crispy nights, camp-outs and long hikes covered with golden leaves before old man winter comes a knockin’. 🙂
Today I’m sharing recipes full of fall flavors that were linked up to last week’s party—they all scream fall to me!
- S’mores Pumpkin Roll recipe from Inside Bru Crew Life
- Mulled Apple Cider Recipe at Confectionalism
- Sweet Pumpkin Pie recipe from Culinary Flavors
- (Grown-Up) Chilled Caramel Apple Cider recipe from Atkinson Drive
- Pumpkin Chili recipe at Tatetos and Jello
- Pumpkin Cheesecake Swirled Brownies recipe at Uncommon Designs
- Baked Butternut Squash Fries Recipe at Homemaking Hacks
- Quick and Easy Apple Dumplings recipe from Today’s Creative Blog
- Pumpkin Bars with Maple Cream Cheese Frosting recipe at About a Mom
Here’s what I’ve been up to:
Kicked Up Smoked Sausage Alfredo – on the table in 15 minutes AND it got 5 stars from my family!
Create magical photos of everyday moments! Enter to win a spot in the Capture Life Photography Workshop
Let’s get this party started!! It’s time to link up all your amazing ideas to “I’m Lovin’ It Party” (next week I will share some of my favorites who link up!)
I’m Lovin’…….the Flavors of Fall!
Now it’s your turn! Please remember to link back to http://TidyMom.net
Let us know what you’re lovin’ this week!