Kicked Up Smoked Sausage Alfredo
with recipe video
Savory smoked turkey sausage combined with sun-dried tomatoes, garlic, spinach, and Parmesan cheese make this a sensational 15-minute Smoked Sausage Alfredo recipe the whole family will love.
Be sure to sign up for my email… to get new recipes and ideas in your inbox!
Smoked Sausage Alfredo For a Quick Dinner
This is REALLY good you guys!
I’m talking a five-star dinner at our house. To be honest, not a lot of meals get the full 5-star rating here. It has to pass several points…….
How easy is it to prepare? Is it full of flavor? Did everyone eat it? and if they did how much did they like it? First, let’s talk about time and flavor. You can’t really beat a delicious meal that you can have on the table in 15 minutes. Butterball Everyday Smoked Turkey Dinner Sausage makes this really easy. You simply blend the hardwood-smoked flavored sausage with a robust flavored Alfredo sauce, spinach, sun-dried tomatoes and cheese in a skillet while the pasta cooks. That’s it.
Did everyone eat it? To my surprise…..yes!!
My husband doesn’t usually care for pasta with white sauce, but he was intrigued by the flavors and being a Turketarian, he was especially excited about the Smoked Turkey Sausage. And guess what?!……….he had THREE SERVINGS!! That’s unheard of you guys! He really loved it, as did the rest of us.
This is one dish that will definitely stay in our dinner menu rotation. The crushed red pepper gives it just a little zing, not too much kick, but feel free to use a little less if you’re worried about it being too spicy.
CHECK OUT HOW EASY THIS SMOKED SAUSAGE ALFRED RECIPE IS TO MAKE! WATCH THE VIDEO!
click to see more of my recipe videos
Like this Smoked Sausage Alfredo Recipe? Pin It!
I created a fun little group on facebook and I’d love for you to join in! It’s a place where you can share YOUR favorite recipes, home tips, creative ideas and ask questions and see what’s new with TidyMom! If you’d like to check it out, you can request to join HERE. Be sure to follow me on Instagram and tag #tidymom so I can see all the wonderful TidyMom recipes YOU make and tips YOU use!
Sign up to receive an email in your inbox for each new recipe:
Kicked Up Smoked Sausage Alfredo
- 1 package (14 ounces) Butterball® Smoked Turkey Dinner Sausage, diagonally cut into 1/4-inch thick slices 1 pound penne pasta
- 1/4 cup julienne sun dried tomatoes in oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1/2 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1 cup baby spinach
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 tablespoon Italian Seasoning
- Cook turkey sausage and garlic in large skillet over medium-high heat turning occasionally for 5 minutes or until sausage is lightly browned.
- Meanwhile, prepare penne pasta according to package directions (9-11 minutes) and drain.
- Add cream, dry mustard and crushed red pepper to skillet with sausage; bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer gently for 3-4 minutes or until mixture begins to thicken.
- STIR in spinach and sun dried tomatoes; stir gently until spinach wilts. Remove from heat, stir in Parmesan cheese, add pasta to sauce and toss.
- Serve immediately with a sprinkle of Italian seasoning and garnish with parsley.
Making this recipe? Share it with us on Instagram using the hashtag #TidyMom so we can see what you're creating in the kitchen!
Want more great recipes like this? Follow my TidyMom Easy Recipes Pinterest Board
Disclosure: I have a working relationship with Butterball, but as always, all views, opinions……and my family’s love of turkey are all my own.