Life

Chi Pro Hair Dryer: I’m Lovin’ It

favorite hairdryer

Have you ever noticed how your hair stylist can make your hair shine like a super model, yet when you style it, it’s more like a train wreck?  Along with some nice salon hair products , that professional hair dryer they use can take the most credit!

Do you have one of those $10-$20 hair dryers you bought at Target?  I did too, up until my birthday a few weeks ago.

Our oldest daughter is a stylist and decided it was high time her mom had a good hair dryer and brush!  I’m kind of lucky like that {wink}

I know what you’re thinking “a hair dryer is a hair dryer” right? wrong!  A professional hair dryer, like the Farouk Chi dryer I got, will not only cut your drying time nearly in half, but the negative ions produced by the CHI hair dryer uniquely diffuse water molecules into micro fine particles improving moisture balance and shine, reducing frizz, and eliminating static electricity – hello super model hair!

My hair dryer is much quieter than my old cheapo, it’s light weight and saves energy since my drying time is cut down thanks to the low electric magnetic fields (EMF)

What good is a nice hair dryer if you don’t have a good brush?  Heather says, for my hair, I just needed a nice round vented metal brush with nylon bristles for perfect heat styling!  She picked one up at the beauty supply, but you should be able to find a nice brush at Sally’s Beauty or Amazon.

So treat yourself and your hair , if you can, and try out a pro hair dryer and you’ll never go back to an old hair dryer again!

Disclaimer:  This post is NOT sponsored on endorsed by Farouk Systems, Inc.  I just own this product and wanted to share how much I love it with my readers

TidyMom I'm Lovin' ItI’m Lovin’…….my Chi Pro Hair Dryer!

get button code

Now it’s your turn! Please remember to link back to http://TidyMom.net

Let us know what you’re lovin’ this week!

Share your recipes, crafts, diy’s, photography, printables, products..anything you are loving!

If you have something to share with us on your blog, add your link below.

*Don’t forget to come back over the weekend for the I’m Lovin’ It Wrap Up post……where I feature a few of the great links!!

What is I’m Lovin’ It Fridays? get all the info, how to’s trouble shoot and button here

21 Responses to “Chi Pro Hair Dryer: I’m Lovin’ It”

1. Diann @ The Thrifty Groove posted on March 22, 2012 at 8:58 pm (#

Thank you for hosting and I hope you and your family have a wonderful weekend!

2. Crystal posted on March 22, 2012 at 9:00 pm (#

Thanks for hosting!

3. Karyn - Pint Sized Baker posted on March 22, 2012 at 9:11 pm (#

Man… i need me a nice hair dryer. Maybe I would actually do my hair instead of going the ponytail route – EVERYDAY! sigh…
    I’ve shared a few Hunger Games inspired treats. Enjoy and have a great weekend in Chicago!

4. Julie posted on March 22, 2012 at 9:15 pm (#

Now you’ve got me curious about the pro dryers! I have one of the $20 ones from target!

5. Trish - Mom On Timeout posted on March 22, 2012 at 9:37 pm (#

Thanks so much for hosting!

6. Ami w/AliLilly posted on March 22, 2012 at 11:32 pm (#

Ya know, I could use a hair dryer! I don’t use them because they always made my hair so dry and brittle. Maybe I should give this one a try! Thanks for hosting, Cheryl! :)

7. Aimee @ ShugarySweets posted on March 23, 2012 at 5:51 am (#

Cheryl,
    My hairdryer is on it’s last leg and I’ve been contemplating spending the extra money on a Chi. My daughter just bought a Chi Flat Iron and LOVES it!! I think you may have convinced me :)
    Thanks for hosting!

8. sue @ Cakeballs, cookies and more posted on March 23, 2012 at 6:20 am (#

Thanks so much for the party!

9. Gina posted on March 23, 2012 at 7:28 am (#

I just recently purchased a professional blow dryer and have yet to figure out what took me so long to do so. It definitely makes a difference in how your hair looks, and you’re right it seems to cut drying time in half. I love it! It is a little pricey but it is something used EVERY day so it makes for a great investment as well as great looking hair ;)

10. Susan @ The Weekly Sweet Experiment posted on March 23, 2012 at 2:38 pm (#

Thanks for hosting!

11. Vanessa posted on March 23, 2012 at 5:06 pm (#

Thank you so much for hosting the party! :)
    xoxo,
    Vanessa @ {nifty thrifty things}

12. Kelly posted on March 25, 2012 at 10:44 am (#

I think this may actually be the answer to tame the crazy curls that are growing in after chemo. Thanks

13. Sarah Carletti posted on March 25, 2012 at 6:01 pm (#

ALL great ideas! Thanks for hosting

14. Mary Beth Tischler posted on March 27, 2012 at 2:30 pm (#

I couldn’t agree more about a pro hairdryer, however, I couldn’t agree less about the Chi pro. After my 3rd Chi in less than 3 years, I have changed to Babyless, and love it. It is a LOT less pricey.

1. Pingback: Sugar Cookie Bird’s Nest | Vanilla Bean Baker

2. Pingback: Fudgy Mini Brownie Fruit Pies with Almond Cream Cheese

3. Pingback: Just gonna stand there and watch me burn? chocolate malt marshmallow cake | paddle attachment

4. Pingback: 20 minute Sweet and Salty Easter Bunny Snack Mix Recipe