Blog News

My New Site Design with Restored 316: I’m Lovin’ It

Notice something a little different here today? (if you are reading via email or reader, you may want to click over)

Lauren at Restored 316 Designs and I have been working hard on a fresh new space for TidyMom.net!

restored 316 design

Let me tell you, Lauren is a real trooper! lol she put up with all of my indecision (about the only decision I could make for a long time was what I didn’t like) she helped me take my vision and make it a reality without losing the feel of the TidyMom brand.

Lauren was patient and never anything but kind!  She has a great system for keeping you informed on what is going on with your design, contact was excellent and we even chatted over the phone several times to make sure we were both clear on everything.

For the most part, many things are still in the same place, just look a little different.  But take a look around, we are still tweaking a few little things, but please let me know if you see something that doesn’t look right!

new tidymom site

If you have a iphone, or ipad you may want to check out Lauren’s other site, Cuptakes, treats for the girly girls, for the iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad, AND the Mac Desktop!

Get the Cuptakes Wallpaper App at iTunes.  Buy the Cuptakes phone case.

Cuptakes Family

TidyMom I'm Lovin' ItI’m Lovin’…….my new blog design and Restored 316

Now it’s your turn! Please remember to link back to http://TidyMom.net

Let us know what you’re lovin’ this week!

Share your recipes, crafts, diy’s, photography, printables, products..anything you are loving!

If you have something to share with us on your blog, add your link below.

*Don’t forget to come back over the weekend for the I’m Lovin’ It Wrap Up post……where I feature a few of the great links!!

What is I’m Lovin’ It Fridays? get all the info, how to’s trouble shoot and button here

58 Responses to “My New Site Design with Restored 316: I’m Lovin’ It”

1. Kristen posted on May 24, 2012 at 8:45 pm (#

Love it, Cheryl! So glad you finally have what you wanted :)

• TidyMom replied on May 24th, 2012 at 8:57 pm

Thanks Kristen!

2. Lyuba posted on May 24, 2012 at 8:53 pm (#

Thank you for the great party!

3. Karyn - Pint Sized Baker posted on May 24, 2012 at 8:56 pm (#

Love the new look. Good job! We always know what we don’t like anymore, but it can be very difficult to figure out what you do like instead. Thanks for hosting and have a super holiday weekend!

4. Robin @ Bird On A Cake posted on May 24, 2012 at 8:56 pm (#

Your site looks great, Cheryl! Thanks for always hosting a fun party! :0)

• TidyMom replied on May 24th, 2012 at 8:58 pm

Thanks so much Robin

5. Trish - Mom On Timeout posted on May 24, 2012 at 9:09 pm (#

Love your site Cheryl! Thanks so much for hosting!

• TidyMom replied on May 24th, 2012 at 9:17 pm

thanks so much Trish

6. Jenn posted on May 24, 2012 at 9:22 pm (#

I’m loving your new blog design too! It looks great. Thanks so much for hosting!
    Jenn :)

• TidyMom replied on May 25th, 2012 at 6:45 am

thanks for linking up too Jenn!

7. Angie@Echoes of Laughter Blog posted on May 24, 2012 at 9:23 pm (#

Hi Cheryl! Thank you so much for hosting this lovely party! Your site looks fabulous…love the changes! Angie xo

8. The Lucky Wife/Anne posted on May 24, 2012 at 9:24 pm (#

CHERYL! Your new design is beautiful… it looks great. :)

9. Taryn @ Design, Dining + Diapers posted on May 24, 2012 at 9:31 pm (#

Thanks so much for hosting Cheryl and I LOVE the new blog design!

10. Brenda @ a farmgirl's dabbles posted on May 24, 2012 at 9:33 pm (#

Your site looks fabulous! All fresh, but still very much TIdyMom. :)

11. Allison @ Alli 'n Son posted on May 24, 2012 at 10:25 pm (#

I’m loving your new look! Happy (almost) Friday.

12. Diane {Created by Diane} posted on May 24, 2012 at 10:41 pm (#

Love your blogs new look, so pretty!!!!

13. nest of posies posted on May 24, 2012 at 11:26 pm (#

holy moly – she did good. she got a lot on here, but you still have a lot of “white” space. it looks so clean, and well umm, tidy. LOL. looks awesome.

thanks for the party.
    xo
    kellie

14. Sue {munchkin munchies} posted on May 24, 2012 at 11:26 pm (#

I was here earlier today and did notice the new design:) It looks great, Cheryl!

15. Aggie posted on May 25, 2012 at 5:58 am (#

Cheryl, it looks great!!! Love it girl! Happy Friday!

16. Susieqtpies posted on May 25, 2012 at 6:13 am (#

Looks fresh! Great job! Susie

17. TidyMom posted on May 25, 2012 at 6:46 am (#

Thanks everyone! Lauren did a great job!!

18. Heidi @foodiecrush posted on May 25, 2012 at 7:06 am (#

Loving the new look Cheryl! Clean, easy to navigate and love the Instagram feature! I’m in the midst of redesigning my blog too so its always welcome to see others who’ve made it through the process. Woot!

19. Wenderly posted on May 25, 2012 at 7:12 am (#

LOVE it Cheryl! Congrats on your new look!

20. Kelly posted on May 25, 2012 at 7:22 am (#

THANKS so much for hosting. Have a fabulously long Memorial Day Weekend.

21. refinehere posted on May 25, 2012 at 7:48 am (#

the blog looks FAB!

22. Lana @ Never Enough Thyme posted on May 25, 2012 at 8:28 am (#

The new design is really beautiful! Congrats to both you and Lauren.

23. angie {the arthur clan} posted on May 25, 2012 at 8:44 am (#

It looks wonderful Cheryl…simple, fresh and beautiful! I love it!

24. Katrina @ In Katrina's Kitchen posted on May 25, 2012 at 8:49 am (#

Loooooooooooooooooooooooooove!!!! Eeek new designs make me happy! Congrats Cheryl- it looks great!!

25. Maggie @ Midwestern {Sewing} Girl posted on May 25, 2012 at 9:13 am (#

LOVE the new look, Cheryl! Perfect, as always…
    Thank you so much for hosting! I hope you have a fantastic weekend!

26. Paula posted on May 25, 2012 at 9:13 am (#

The new site design is wonderful! So fresh and very crisp looking.

27. Lisa@BlessedwithGrace posted on May 25, 2012 at 9:30 am (#

Looks great!

28. Kimberly @ The Brown Eyes Have It posted on May 25, 2012 at 9:33 am (#

Wow, I love coming to your site. It’s so cheery and fun. The new design looks wonderful, like you freshened up a little.

29. HighDesertGal posted on May 25, 2012 at 9:54 am (#

LOVE your site. I receive your emails and your blog in reader as a backup. I even pinned your logo to my “blogs I like” on pinterest to cover all my bases. I will have lots of fun exploring it today since the smoke from the fires here is so bad that I’m stuck in the guest room with my laptop, inhalers, mask and eye drops. I hope I don’t have to escape to my Mom’s or sisters’ houses in other states as I did last year. I really didn’t think fire season would be so bad this year. Sigh….I had asthma!

30. Vanessa @ {nifty thrifty things} posted on May 25, 2012 at 10:02 am (#

Thank you so much for hosting! I like the new changes!
    Have a great weekend!
    xo! Vanessa @ {nifty thrifty things}

31. Tickled Red posted on May 25, 2012 at 10:06 am (#

I am just loving your new look darlin’!! It’s gorgeous :D

32. Heather@French Press posted on May 25, 2012 at 11:04 am (#

love the new look

have a great holiday weekend

33. bridget {bake at 350} posted on May 25, 2012 at 11:32 am (#

It’s really darling and looks so fresh! Love how the red, turquoise and grey work so well together!

34. Sheila posted on May 25, 2012 at 1:05 pm (#

Love the new look! Have a great long weekend all!

Sheila

35. Maria @ Feisty Tapas posted on May 25, 2012 at 2:19 pm (#

I love the design, really streamlined and easy to read and find my way around. I look forward to coming back, I’m subscribing right now!

36. Sarah @ The Cyclist's Wife posted on May 25, 2012 at 2:54 pm (#

Hi, thanks for hosting! Is anyone busting out the BBQ for Memorial Day? Today I shared my sweet & spicy BBQ Sauce….or “swauss”. I’m lovin’ this for the BBQ this weekend.

37. Raquel posted on May 25, 2012 at 3:32 pm (#

Love the new look on the website! Your blog is one of my favorites! Your blog is the only one that I follow your in just about every manner! Thanks for hosting!

38. susan posted on May 25, 2012 at 9:33 pm (#

Love it, Cheryl! It’s all fantastic!!

39. teresa posted on May 25, 2012 at 10:19 pm (#

LOVE it Cheryl!
    I too love the red~turquoise and grey!
    It’s professional and HAPPY and fresh!
    I know you LOVE it!
    xo

40. Maria @ Feisty Tapas posted on May 26, 2012 at 7:51 am (#

I have just joined in for the first time, thank you!

41. Christine @ Oatmeal in my Bowl posted on May 26, 2012 at 12:03 pm (#

I have Restored 316 on my radar. Love her portfolio. Nice site update. Looks awesome!

42. kristen duke photography posted on May 26, 2012 at 9:09 pm (#

Love the design!!! congrats;)

43. Kim Bee posted on June 1, 2012 at 12:07 pm (#

It looks fabulous. I love the subscribe bar with all the icons. That is such a great idea.

1. Pingback: Rhubarb Cheesecake Pie

2. Pingback: Easy Hanging Pinwheel Swirl Lolly Art | practical-stewardship.com

3. Pingback: No Flour (Black Bean) Brownies | practical-stewardship.com

4. Pingback: That’s Amore – Spelt Crust Pizza Buns « EmmaEats

5. Pingback: {Yummy} Recipe: Tiramisu « Don't Waste the Crumbs!

6. Pingback: Carrot Apple Mint Slaw with Yogurt Honey Dressing | SugarFreeMom.com

7. Pingback: Whole Wheat Berry Puff Pancake: {No Sugar Added} | SugarFreeMom.com

8. Pingback: Low-Calorie Iced Coffee Vanilla Frappe [Dairy Free] | SugarFreeMom.com

9. Pingback: 16 Ideas for Summer | Crafts Recipes DIY Parties | TidyMom