Recipes

Strawberry & Chocolate Nachos

Chocolate  Strawberry Nachos

All week I’ve been talking about Back to School, and today I thought was the perfect time to share a treat we’ve been enjoying that would make you QUEEN Mom of the neighborhood if you severed this as an after school snack.

Just think of the looks you’ll get as your little one bounces off the big yellow bus, and you take their hand and say……

“Let’s go home! I made Strawberry & Chocolate Nachos!”

You better believe all the other kids will be following you home like the pied piper.

From the moment Sara of Our Best Bites mentioned this glorious concoction back in June I was all over it! I actually made it that very same day, we devoured it that night.

Chocolate  Strawberry Nachos

It would also make a great appearance on any party dessert table.

Click over to Our Best Bites to see how to make  Strawberry & Chocolate Nachos for your crew!  Then put your feet up for a job well done!

TidyMom I'm Lovin' ItI’m Lovin’…. Strawberry & Chocolate Nachos

get button code

Now it’s your turn! Please remember to link back to http://Tidymom.net

Let us know what you’re lovin’ this week!

Share your recipes, crafts, diy’s, photography, printables, products..anything you are loving!

If you have something to share with us on your blog, add your link below.

*Don’t forget to come back over the weekend for the I’m Lovin’ It Wrap Up post……where I feature a few of the great links!!

What is I’m Lovin’ It Fridays? get all the info, how to’s trouble shoot and button here

42 Responses to “Strawberry & Chocolate Nachos”

1. Maggie @ Midwestern {Sewing} Girl posted on August 18, 2011 at 8:56 pm (#

Thanks so so much for hosting, Cheryl!!! Hope you have a great weekend…I’ll be making (and eating) Strawberry & Chocolate Nachos all weekend, thankyouverymuch…;)

2. Brenda @ a farmgirl's dabbles posted on August 18, 2011 at 9:47 pm (#

My daughter would think she landed in heaven if she came home to this fun and beautiful snack. And I WOULD be Queen, for sure! I’m going to surprise her one day this school year with it – thanks!

3. Simple Girl posted on August 18, 2011 at 10:13 pm (#

I’ve been looking for a good dessert nacho recipe! Thanks for sharing!

4. Trisha posted on August 18, 2011 at 10:19 pm (#

holy bajeeeeeepers those nachos look divine. THANKS for sharing this and I will take any ammo I can to become the COOL MOM. :)

5. Ami w/AliLilly posted on August 18, 2011 at 11:01 pm (#

OH. My. WORD! WOW those look AH-MAZING!! I must make some! Thanks for hosting, Cheryl!

6. Paula posted on August 19, 2011 at 12:16 am (#

I love this! Plain and simple.

Thanks for hosting Cheryl. Have a great weekend.

7. Linda@Coastal Charm posted on August 19, 2011 at 1:55 am (#

Thanks so much for hosting!!!

Blessings,
    Linda

8. Vanessa posted on August 19, 2011 at 4:04 am (#

Hmmm… These nachos look amazing!! Yum!
    Thank you so much for hosting, Cheryl!
    xoxo,
    Vanessa

9. Madigan at madiganmade posted on August 19, 2011 at 6:01 am (#

Yum! That looks wonderful. Thanks for hosting!

10. Michelle Maskaly aka The Adirondack Chick posted on August 19, 2011 at 6:46 am (#

Love this idea!

11. Christina posted on August 19, 2011 at 7:20 am (#

Oh these look Delicious!
    I’m going to have to make these right away! :)
    xoxo

12. marla posted on August 19, 2011 at 8:05 am (#

I certainly want this afternoon snack! Bring it ;) Will link up some posts now :)

13. Sieglinde posted on August 19, 2011 at 8:15 am (#

LOL, I actually just posted this on my blog this morning! I made it for the kiddos as an after school treat on their first day of school and it was a HIT for sure! Love, love, LOVE it….such fun to talk about your day over a plate of this goodness!

14. Happy Home Fairy posted on August 19, 2011 at 8:22 am (#

Thank you BERRY much for a wonderful linky party!

15. Kristen posted on August 19, 2011 at 9:04 am (#

I’ve been wanting to make these for so long now too. They look delicious!

16. Michele @ The Scrap Shoppe posted on August 19, 2011 at 9:07 am (#

Oh my goodness! These nachos look absolutely scrumptious! I just made some cinnamon chips last night using The TomKat Studios recipe. I know what I’ll be doing with the leftovers!!

17. Lisaontheloose posted on August 19, 2011 at 9:29 am (#

I’m practically drooling all over my keyboard! Now off to check out the Angry Bird lunch! (My son would LOVE.)

18. Maria posted on August 19, 2011 at 9:30 am (#

I just made grilled nachos, I think dessert nachos need to be next:)

19. Deliciously Organic posted on August 19, 2011 at 9:41 am (#

What a fabulous idea! My kids will love this!

20. Sara @ Our Best Bites posted on August 19, 2011 at 10:20 am (#

Thanks for sharing! Love your Friday link-ups, I’m off to browse! *muah!*

21. cindy posted on August 19, 2011 at 10:39 am (#

Wow. Can’t wait to check out all the goods this week. Thanks again for a great party,

22. Georgia Pellegrini posted on August 19, 2011 at 11:22 am (#

Love this nacho idea. I bet your kids friends ALWAYS want to come over : )

23. Nancy@acommunaltable posted on August 19, 2011 at 12:30 pm (#

Brilliant!! Love this idea and can’t wait to try it!!

24. Brook @ BeingBrook posted on August 19, 2011 at 1:21 pm (#

The nachos look so good! Thanks for hosting!

25. MIka (Photoadik) posted on August 19, 2011 at 4:09 pm (#

I always look forward to your post, cause I know it’s something I will love! Every dessert you post here makes my eyes smile, it’s mouthwatering!

26. Teri@thefreshmancook posted on August 19, 2011 at 7:05 pm (#

You sure have a lot of great looking links today! I linked my S’mores Rice Krispie Treats. Thanks for hosting.

27. Jen posted on August 19, 2011 at 8:10 pm (#

These look fantastic! I have never thought of a dessert nacho…brilliant!

28. Anna posted on August 20, 2011 at 6:24 am (#

I’m new to the linky party. Such fun – thanks for hosting! I can’t wait to be a Friday regular!

29. Teresa posted on August 20, 2011 at 10:08 pm (#

YUM! This looks good.
    What a great idea.

30. In Katrina's Kitchen posted on August 21, 2011 at 6:41 am (#

Yum! Mine wouldn’t last 10 minutes in this house! I’ve made fruit salsa & cinnamon chips before but chocolate? That addition is ahhh-mazing ;)

1. Pingback: Blueberry Jam with Mint