Recipes

Pumpkin Recipes: I’m Lovin’ It

October is finally here and all I can think about are all of the pumpkin recipes I want to start baking and devouring. I’ve been melting my fall tarts to get in the mood since fall keeps coming and going around here.  {the 80’s are back this week}.

mini pumpkins

Today I headed to Montana  with the Bush’s Bean Team, where the high’s will be in the 50’s.   I think I will get my fill of fall while I’m cowboying it up for three days at Pawsup Ranch riding horses and cooking along side of Jeffrey Saad and Connie Gutterson with Kristen, Sandy, Amy, Katie, Aggie, and Laura!! Be sure to follow along on twitter , instagram and facebook for all the fun!

While I’m away I thought I’d share a collection of some of my favorite pumpkin recipes I’ve shared in the past… enjoy!

Whiskey Pumpkin Shortbread Parfait {with candied pecans and caramel topping}

Pumpkin Cream Cheese

Apple Butter Pumpkin Pie with Streusel topping

Chocolate Pumpkin Muffins

Pumpkin Cheesecake Brownies

Vanilla Pumpkin Cupcakes with Cinnamon Butter Cream

Pumpkin Butter

Pumpkin Pancakes with Black Cinnamon Syrup

Layered Walnut Pumpkin Pie

Pumpkin Whoopie Pies

Check out these other delicious pumpkin from some of my friends…

Pumpkin Cheddar Muffins at Bake at 350

Pumpkin Funnel Cakes at Dine and Dish

Pumpkin Caramels at I am Baker

Pumpkin Pie Popsicles at Family Fresh Cooking

Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Bars at Two Peas and Their Pod

Pumpkin Pie Coffee Cake at Food for My Family

Simple Chilled Pumpkin Cheesecake at Simple Bites

Gluten Free Pumpkin Granola at With Style and Grace

Pumpkin Cheesecake at A Farmgirls Dabbles

Pumpkin Cinnamon Rolls at Good Life {eats}

TidyMom I'm Lovin' ItI’m Lovin’……Pumpkin Recipes

get button code

Now it’s your turn! Please remember to link back to http://Tidymom.net

Let us know what you’re lovin’ this week!

Share your recipes, crafts, diy’s, photography, printables, products..anything you are loving!

If you have something to share with us on your blog, add your link below.

*Don’t forget to come back over the weekend for the I’m Lovin’ It Wrap Up post……where I feature a few of the great links!!

What is I’m Lovin’ It Fridays? get all the info, how to’s trouble shoot and button here

38 Responses to “Pumpkin Recipes: I’m Lovin’ It”

1. Vivienne @ The V Spot posted on October 6, 2011 at 8:48 pm (#

Your trip to Montana sounds great! Thanks for hosting the party and thanks for the great collection of recipes!

2. Michele @ The Scrap Shoppe posted on October 6, 2011 at 8:49 pm (#

Wow! I don’t think I had realized you’ve made so many things with pumpkin, Cheryl! Yum!!

3. Sue posted on October 6, 2011 at 8:59 pm (#

I’m definitely going to have to try some of these pumpkin recipes:) Love your new streamline look! Have fun in Montana, Cheryl!

4. Steph @ The Silly Pearl posted on October 6, 2011 at 9:00 pm (#

Thanks for hosting and for all the great pumpkin recipes. Yum! Have a great time on your trip!

5. NancyC posted on October 6, 2011 at 9:02 pm (#

Thanks for sharing your pumpkin recipes this week–they all sound wonderful!

6. Pamela posted on October 6, 2011 at 9:02 pm (#

Thank you for all these pumpkin recipes. I’ve been hording pumpkin because they told us it was in shortage.

I hope you have a lovely trip.

Blessings,
    Pamela

7. Simple Girl posted on October 6, 2011 at 9:06 pm (#

I’m so in the mood to bake some pumpkin! Thanks for all the great recipes! Have a great time in Montana!

8. Katrina @ In Katrina's Kitchen posted on October 6, 2011 at 9:09 pm (#

Pumpkin lovin!!! Have fun cowboyin ;)

9. Maggie @ Midwestern {Sewing} Girl posted on October 6, 2011 at 9:27 pm (#

Oh my goodness gracious, Cheryl…those pumpkin vanilla cupcakes are making my mouth water…thanks for making me want to start baking at almost 10pm…;) Thank you so much for hosting!!! I hope you are having a terrific week!

10. Shannon at Madiganmade posted on October 6, 2011 at 9:33 pm (#

Hmm. Not sure why my first comment did not show… Well, I just wanted to thank you for the pumpkin ideas and hosting! :)

11. Paula posted on October 6, 2011 at 10:52 pm (#

Hope you are enjoying all that Montana has to offer with Bush’s Bean Team. Thanks for another great link-up, fantastic recipes and pumpkin recipe links. Looking forward to your return and sharing your weekend experiences with us.

12. Aimee @ ShugarySweets posted on October 7, 2011 at 7:02 am (#

Thanks for hosting- I love pumpkin! Your recipes all sound fantastic. Have a great trip :)

13. bridget {bake at 350} posted on October 7, 2011 at 7:17 am (#

I had forgotten about some of your pumpkin goodies! I need to get baking!

I hope you all are having the BEST time in Montana!!!

{PS…thanks for the shout-out!}

14. Christina posted on October 7, 2011 at 7:45 am (#

You have such wonderful looking Pumpkin sweets! Thanks for hosting!

15. Lisa {With Style and Grace} posted on October 7, 2011 at 8:53 am (#

Thanks for sharing my pumpkin granola! Hope you have a great weekend in Montana ~ xx

16. Renee - Kudos Kitchen posted on October 7, 2011 at 9:21 am (#

Thanks for the linking opportunity! Your site is one of my favorites!!!

17. Brenda @ a farmgirl's dabbles posted on October 7, 2011 at 9:24 am (#

Just look at all the pumpkin deliciousness! Hope you’re having a fabulous time in MT!

18. teresa posted on October 7, 2011 at 9:43 am (#

Oh you make the best pumpkin goodies!
    Love that pie up there!
    I remember making that the first Thanksgiving after I discovered TidyMom! ;)
    Hugs to you and have a BLAST in MONTANA!
    I know you are ROCKIN’ those BOOTS Montana style! ;)
    xo

19. Jenn B-H posted on October 7, 2011 at 10:48 am (#

This is one of my favorite baking blog posts ever! I’m such a pumpkin head! Love it! Thanks for posting and those pumpkin brownies look delish! I bought three cans of the stuff last weekend which I am slowly doubting will hold me for the month of baking I have planned.

20. kim@todayismysome-day posted on October 7, 2011 at 11:29 am (#

thanks for hosting the party! I’m looking forward to all the great inspiring ideas I’ll find this weekend :)

21. Anita Strauss posted on October 7, 2011 at 2:06 pm (#

Pumpkins and baking are my two loves in life! These recipes look amazing and possible (which is always a plus!)

22. Kathe posted on October 7, 2011 at 2:35 pm (#

Two things. I love pumpkin food of any kind. So much so I am called the Pumpkin Eater at home. Thank you for all of these new recipes! Secondly, Montana is my favorite state, even over HI. It is just beautiful. Enjoy your time there. Oh and I guess I have a third thing. I just found you and your fun party! Thanks for hosting!

23. AJ posted on October 7, 2011 at 5:47 pm (#

Thanks so much for hosting and for sharing the yummy recipes! Have a safe trip and enjoy. AJ

queenofmynest(dot)blogspot(dot)com

24. Tesa @ 2 Wired 2 Tired posted on October 8, 2011 at 7:39 am (#

Wow, what a collection of recipes! I love this time of year and trying out new pumpkin recipes. Some of those look so delicious, I can’t wait to give them a try!

25. Lisa @ Stop and Smell the Chocolates posted on October 11, 2011 at 1:01 am (#

I do love pumpkin recipes and there are so many yummy ones!! Thanks for hosting! I’m sure Montana is a blast (I grew up there so I know – LOL)!

26. Delishhh posted on October 13, 2011 at 5:25 pm (#

What awesome pumpkin recipes – i made this pumpkine pie snickerdoole bar that was awesome – you need to try it out – http://delishhh.com/2011/10/10/pumpkin-pie-snickerdoodle-bar/

I have been addicted to pumpkin so going down your list now.

27. free.yudu.com posted on April 4, 2014 at 3:02 pm (#

whoah this weblog is excellent i love studying your posts.
    Stay up the good work! You know, a lot of individuals aree searching
    around foor this information, you can aid them greatly.

1. Pingback: A Parfait Kind of Day – Recipe: Fruit and Yogurt Parfait « Cooking for My Kids

2. Pingback: Pumpkin Cheesecake with Ginger & White Chocolate

3. Pingback: Caramelized Apples With Nut Topping

4. Pingback: Pumpkin Scones as good as Starbucks (or maybe even better) | NancyCreative

5. Pingback: Reese's Peanut Butter Cookie Dough Brownies | Baking 4 Six

6. Pingback: Great Ideas for fall, Halloween and home decor and recipes | TidyMom

7. Pingback: yummy pumpkin recipe | everydayclever

8. Pingback: What is your favorite... - General Support and Chat - MilitarySOS.com

9. Pingback: Apple Cider Donuts