Slow Cooker Taco Soup
Chilly days call for big pots of soup!
We have been cooking up a lot of soup in our house the past few months!!
One of our favorites, Taco Soup, is a hearty combination of beans, corn, tomatoes, and taco seasonings, slow cooked with ground beef ! And the best part……the slow cooker does all the work, so you don’t have to!!
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 (16 oz) can Bush’s chili beans
- 1 (15 oz) can Bush’s kidney beans, drained
- 1 (15oz) can corn, drained
- 1 (15 oz) can tomato sauce
- 2 c. water
- 1 (14.5 oz) Rotel diced tomatoes
- 1 (4oz) can diced chopped green chilies
- 1 pkg taco season mix
- 1 pkg ranch dressing mix
- Brown ground beef and drain
- Add Taco seasoning and ranch dressing mix
- Stir and cook for 1 min.
- place seasoned meat in crock pot
- add remaining ingredients
- Mix to blend and cook low for 8-10 hours
Serve with tortilla chips, a dollop of sour cream and shredded cheddar cheese.
© TidyMom. All images & content are copyright protected. Please do not use my images without prior permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please re-write the recipe in your own words, or link back to this post for the recipe.
I’m sharing this recipe at Tempt Your Tummy Tuesday, Balancing Beauty and Bedlam Mouth Watering Mondays and Tuesdays at the Table, Crockpot Wednesdays and Ultimate Recipe Swap Foodie Friday and Simple Plate recipe exchanges, and Kimba’s DIY Day