I got this recipe a few years ago when I was doing Weight Watchers. It was a big hit in my house with everyone, it quickly became a requested snack, and no longer “diet food”.
I made some the other day and thought I’d share the recipe. You can tweek it to your liking.
It’s pretty low cal (and high fiber) the way I make it – but if you’re really trying to keep it low, just change the milk to skim and use the Fat Free Cool Whip.
- 1-16 oz can pure pumpkin (NOT pumpkin pie filling)
- 1- 1.5oz sugar free fat free vanilla or butterscotch Instant Pudding (I prefer butterscotch)
- 1- 8oz container of CoolWhip Lite (or Fat Free)
- 1/2 cup 1% milk
- 1.5 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- Mix milk and pudding, add pumpkin and spice. Blend until smooth. Fold in whipped topping and chill (will stay good for several days).
- Or spread over graham crackers and you get a lot more servings.
If you’re counting points on Weight Watchers, this only has a 1-2 points per serving (depending on how you make it) if you just eat a small bowl of fluff. I always ate 1-2 on a Low Fat Graham Cracker and counted it as 2 points. – but plug it into a points calculator to be sure.
© TidyMom. All images & content are copyright protected. Please do not use my images without prior permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please re-write the recipe in your own words, or link back to this post for the recipe.
check out these great links for other wonderful recipes!