Greek Chicken Pasta Salad (Guest Poster)
Amy of Living Locurto is one of my favorite blog buddies.
She is a stay-at-home/work-from-home wife and mom of two and a fabulous graphic designer. She offers free downloads, party ideas, menu ideas, recipes and more.
Amy has a fantastic recipe to share (she even put it in a pdf file that you can download and print!) that would be a sure hit at a July 4th celebration or any summer BBQ.
- 1 pound Bow Tie Pasta
- 1 bunch Cherry Tomatoes
- 1 Cucumber, Peeled And Sliced
- 1 jar Pitted Calmata Olives, Whole Or Cut (a Small Jar)
- 2 Chicken Breasts, Cooked And Cubed. (I Like To Use Store Bought Rotisserie Chicken)
- 2-½ ounces Balsamic Vinaigrette Dressing (you May Need More, Depending On Your Taste)
- 1-2 teaspoons Black Pepper To Taste
- 1 pinch Salt, Or To Taste
- 1 container Feta Cheese
- Cook 1 lb. bow tie pasta and run cold water over it to chill. Place in refrigerator for 10-15 minutes while you cook chicken.
Mix in a large bowl:
- Chilled Pasta
- Cherry Tomatoes (sliced in half)
- Sliced Cucumber
- Pitted Calamata Olives (whole or cut)
- Cubed Chicken
- Feta Cheese
- Toss with Balsamic Vinaigrette Dressing
- Add Salt & Pepper to Taste
- Serve cold
Nutrition Information:Yield: 10 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 130Total Fat: 3gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 1gCholesterol: 23mgSodium: 89mgCarbohydrates: 16gFiber: 1gSugar: 1gProtein: 11g
Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin, and freshness of ingredients used and are just estimates. We encourage, especially if these numbers are important to you, to calculate these on your own for most accurate results.
Many thanks to Amy at Living Locurto for the recipe and the pdf download! You inspire me every day with all of your wonderful ideas!!
Hi there, I'm Cheryl!
As a wife, mom, and caffeine enthusiast, my journey has taken me from bustling mornings with my family to sharing delicious recipes, home care tips, and heartfelt decorating insights with wonderful readers like you. My love for baking, photography, and tidiness shines through every post I craft. Dive into my world and discover the art of homemaking, one tidy moment at a time. Read more...
Tidymom is a participant in the amazon services llc associates program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.
Please respect my work, recipes and photographs. If you do use a recipe in your own writing, please give proper credit and link back to the original post.