TABASCO® Dill Cucumber Pita
This post may contain Amazon or other affiliate links. As an Amazon associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
So I was really excited when I was asked if I wanted a bottle of TABASCO® Original Red to spice up some dishes around our house!
Did you know that whether you shake a little or pour a lot, Tabasco is more than “just heat”? Unlike other sauces that mask the flavor of food, Tabasco blends with every bite. The simple combination of salt, red pepper, and vinegar are perfected in a 3-year aging process that produces a hot sauce with the uncanny ability to bring the most out of your food. Other hot sauces add their own specific flavor to food. TABASCO® Original Red simply enhances the flavor of food.
Super Bowl Pizza parties are the perfect time to pull out the Tabasco!
- Pizza Delivery – Just because pizza comes with mozzarella doesn’t mean it has to stop there. Upon delivery, top it with Original TABASCO® brand Pepper Sauce and other favorite cheeses such as Cheddar, Monterey Jack, Gouda, or provolone. Return it to a 450°F oven for 10 minutes and serve
- Make your own Pizza – Caramelized Onion Pizza: Caramelized onions make regular or white pizza delicious and elegant enough for company. Just sauté onions with a little butter, a little sugar, and a healthy amount of TABASCO® Sauce.
- Make Frozen Pizza Fabulous – Buffalo Chicken Pizza: Toss cooked chicken with Original TABASCO® Sauce, and place on cheese pizza. Top with sliced celery and blue cheese for fire wing flavor on pizza. Bake
We made a great little sandwich spread that can also be used as a vegetable dip
- 3 Tablespoons Mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon TABASCO® Original Red
- 1 teaspoon dill weed
- 2 large whole wheat pitas, cut in half
- 1-2 medium cucumbers, peeled and sliced
- Combine mayo, dill and Tabasco in small bowl
- Spread inside of each pita pocket with dill spread
- Stuff with cucumber slices
- Add a little more spread, if desired
Nutrition Information:Yield: 2 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 339Total Fat: 17gSaturated Fat: 3gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 13gCholesterol: 9mgSodium: 535mgCarbohydrates: 43gFiber: 5gSugar: 5gProtein: 8g
Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin, and freshness of ingredients used and are just estimates. We encourage, especially if these numbers are important to you, to calculate these on your own for most accurate results.
This post brought to you by TABASCO® Original Red. All opinions are 100% mine.
Hi there, I'm Cheryl!
As a wife, mom, and caffeine enthusiast, my journey has taken me from bustling mornings with my family to sharing delicious recipes, home care tips, and heartfelt decorating insights with wonderful readers like you. My love for baking, photography, and tidiness shines through every post I craft. Dive into my world and discover the art of homemaking, one tidy moment at a time. Read more...
Tidymom is a participant in the amazon services llc associates program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.
Please respect my work, recipes and photographs. If you do use a recipe in your own writing, please give proper credit and link back to the original post.