Recipes with Coffee + a Keurig® Giveaway (ended)
Whether you’re ready for a mug or two first thing every morning, or just the occasional after-dinner treat, it’s hard to deny that coffee is delicious. In honor of National Coffee Day, today, September 29th, I’ve partnered with Keurig Green Mountain® to help celebrate with some of my favorite recipes with coffee AND……..I have a Keurig® Brewer and 365 days of coffee for one lucky TidyMom reader!
big huge coffee lover. I love it almost as much as I love my husband and children. 😉 I’m pretty sure I was born with a big warm mug of java in my hand. I’ve also made it no secret how much I love my Keurig® brewer.
I’ve now been the proud owner of a Keurig brewing system for over 4 years and I have to say, it’s changed my coffee loving life. My morning cup of joe was the same ‘ol thing every day, BK (before Keurig®). But now, not only does my Keurig® brewer make a quick cup of coffee at the touch of a button, but I have a HOT FRESH cup of coffee every time! No more “warm strong/stale end of the pot” coffee. And the best part………I can have a new flavor with every cup!! Hello pumpkin spice coffee all season long.
My friends at Keurig Green Mountain® recently upgraded my routine with this beautiful sandy pearl K250 Brewer + Green Mountain Coffee K-Cup® pods for the perfect cup of coffee every time, all year long. On any given day, you can find several varieties of K-Cup® pods in my stash. Some of my favorites are; Green Mountain Coffee® Breakfast Blend, Wild Mountain Blueberry Coffee and Pumpkin Spice Coffee, as well as, The Original Donut Shop® Coffee varieties, and so many more (KrispyKreme®, Starbucks®, Cinnabon®, you name it)! Oh, and promise me you’ll try the Green Mountain Coffee® Coffeehouse Salted Caramel Macchiato!! You’ll never have to stop at the coffee shops again, once you try out these amazing varieties!
Coffee is much more than the best part of waking up, I also love to use it in recipes from blended ice coffees to brownies and more. Since the Keurig® brewing system allows me to brew one cup at a time, and choose the size and strength, it makes it easy to brew coffee for any recipe.
Get Your Coffee Fix With These Delicious Recipes with Coffee
- When ladyfingers are soaked in coffee, all the delicious flavors of tiramisu come together with a brownie for a delicious decadent Tiramisu Brownie dessert.
- The secret to making great iced coffee is patience and coffee ice cubes! Use your Keurig® brewer to brew your favorite variety of K-Cup® pods. Allow the coffee to cool then pour into an ice cube tray, you can even add a little cream if you’d like, and toss the tray into the freezer. You will never have diluted iced coffee again……and I have been known to just grab a coffee ice cube or two for a quick snack on occasion!
- Salted Caramel Iced Coffee at home is so easy! Way cheaper than the coffee shop and every bit as delicious! Try using a darker roast, such as Green Mountain Coffee® Dark Magic Coffee brewed on strong.
- Dessert! the coffee flavor is mild in these Spiced Mocha Cupcakes, but it makes the chocolate flavor rich, deep, and heavenly.
- Homemade Caramel Drizzle Blended Iced Coffee is so easy to make at home with Keurig® and Green Mountain Coffee® and much cheaper than hitting up the coffee shops!
GIVEAWAY! ENDED 10/4/16
To help you celebrate National Coffee Day, not just once, but all year long…….one lucky TidyMom reader will win a Keurig® K250 brewer in sandy pearl + 365 days worth (a years’ supply!) of K-Cup® pods from Green Mountain Coffee® and more. (approximate value $250)
How to ENTER:
- Leave me a comment at the end of this post telling me about your love of coffee.
- Then simply complete the steps in the giveaway widget below. Personal information will not be shared or used for any kind of mailing list, it’s simply used by me to select and contact the winner.
If you don’t see the widget, be patient because it might take a minute to load. Or you can click here to for the entry form if you have any questions, you can contact me via email.
Disclaimer: I have a working relationship with Keurig and Green Mountain Coffee®. Coffee has been a part of most of my life, as always, all views and opinions, and my love of coffee, are my own. Keurig Green Mountain® will provide this prize. Thank you for supporting the amazing brands who make TidyMom possible!
Hi there, I'm Cheryl!
As a wife, mom, and caffeine enthusiast, my journey has taken me from bustling mornings with my family to sharing delicious recipes, home care tips, and heartfelt decorating insights with wonderful readers like you. My love for baking, photography, and tidiness shines through every post I craft. Dive into my world and discover the art of homemaking, one tidy moment at a time. Read more...
Tidymom is a participant in the amazon services llc associates program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.
Please respect my work, recipes and photographs. If you do use a recipe in your own writing, please give proper credit and link back to the original post.