Pringles Nutty Bark Candy Clusters
You only need 3 ingredients to make Pringles Nutty Bark. It makes a great sweet and salty candy cluster. Perfect for holiday cookie trays, game night or any party as guests will devour them. It’s super easy to put together and it makes a ton. Make a batch and share this sweet indulgence with your friends!
See that Pringles Nutt Bark?! It’s pure heaven!!
It’s sweet and salty, crunchy and creamy all rolled into one “I need my fat girl pants” fantastic little treat!
My soon to be new sister-in-law gave us this nutty little snack for Christmas. I was afraid to try it. I knew I’d like it…..but I discovered I LOVE it. Like, you can’t stop eating it kind of love.
You won’t believe how simple it is to make, and that could be dangerous! VERY dangerous.
CHECK OUT HOW EASY THIS PRINGLES NUTTY BARK RECIPE IS TO MAKE! WATCH THE VIDEO!
click to see more of my recipe videos
Potato chips and peanuts add the crunch to this sweet treat you can whip up in no time.
- 1 pound vanilla or chocolate almond bark (or white or milk chocolate)
- 1 can Pringles* potato chips, crushed
- 1 cup cocktail or Spanish peanuts
- sprinkles (optional)
- In medium bowl crush potato chips and mix with nuts and set aside.
- Using a microwave-safe bowl, melt the chocolate (or almond bark) in the microwave for about 2-3 minutes, stopping every minute to stir.
- Using a rubber spatula, combine nut mixture with chocolate and stir until coated.
- Pour onto wax paper or parchment paper and spread. Let cool completely (at least one hour), then break into pieces. Or, you can drop by spoonfuls onto wax paper. Let sit until cool and set.
- If you're going to use sprinkles, add them as soon as you spread the clusters out on the pan before the chocolate starts to harden.
- Store in an airtight container.
Almond bark usually comes with a tray (and directions) to melt the bark in the microwave. Great for easy clean-up.
*If I can't find Pringles chips, I use Lay's Stax. They are very similar and they are both easy to crush a small stack at a time with your hands.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 16 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 258Total Fat: 19gSaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 16gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 191mgCarbohydrates: 14gFiber: 3gSugar: 3gProtein: 7g
Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin, and freshness of ingredients used.
LIKE THIS PRINGLES NUTTY BARK RECIPE? PIN IT!
I’m Lovin’……. Pringles Nutty Bark
Now it’s your turn!
Let us know what you’re lovin’ this week!
What is I’m Lovin’ It? get all the info here *All photos submitted to the I’m Lovin It linky party, grant the rights to display their photo on this website and other sites I write for. Proper credit will always be given. TidyMom is not responsible for stolen images or the mis-use by others who have found your image through TidyMom.net.
Tidymom is a participant in the amazon services llc associates program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.
Please respect my work, recipes and photographs. If you do use a recipe in your own writing, please give proper credit and link back to the original post.