Mini S’more Pies
with video recipe
Mini S’more Pies are the perfect dessert for snacking or entertaining. Not only do they require very little work, but they can be made ahead of time. Serve warm, room temperature, or chilled. Either way, it’s chocolate, marshmallow, graham cracker deliciousness presented in the form of a decadent mini pie.
S’mores are one of the most iconic campfire treats. If you’re looking for more ways to make chocolate, marshmallow, and graham crackers into amazing dessert recipes you’re going to love our S’mores Cookies, Gourmet S’mores, and Chocolate Covered S’mores.
Be sure to sign up for my email… to get new recipes and ideas in your inbox!
What’s better than layers of chocolate and toasted marshmallow topping in a graham cracker crust! How about making and eating mini s’more pies!! This pie recipe is a true testament of how a few, simple ingredients can come together for a truly killer dessert.
If you love a good s’mores dessert and it’s classic flavors wrapped up in the delicious combination, these mini pies are sure to win you over. They are obviously pretty to look at it…and who doesn’t love a whole pie to themselves? They are fun and delicious to eat. You could totally make one large pie if you wanted too, though.
Traditional s’mores are always good…….but if you don’t feel like building a fire and all the mess, bring the s’mores love indoors with this simple 5 ingredient s’mores pie recipe.
They start with ready-made graham cracker crusts, filled with a melt in your mouth chocolate fudge-like filling, topped with marshmallow cream (reminiscent of warm gooey melted marshmallows) and toasted to perfection in the oven! Just like a traditional s’mores, but better!
You can enjoy this pie about 30 minutes after you pull them out of the oven – promise me you’ll try one warm like that!! They can also be enjoyed cooled to room temperature or chilled in the refrigerator.
No matter how you serve these mini s’more pies, it’s one of those ‘wow-your-guests but almost no effort’ recipes that will have everyone drooling.
How To Make Easy S’more Pies
(full printable recipe at the end of this post)
- First, pre-heat your oven to 325° F. Place 6 ready-made graham cracker pie crusts on a baking sheet and set aside.
- Next, in a medium bowl, beat eggs with an electric mixer for 3 minutes or until they double in size.
- Now, cut butter into 4 pieces and place it into a microwave-safe bowl. Add chocolate chips to the bowl and microwave on high for 30 seconds. Stir and continue microwaving in 30-second intervals until chocolate is melted approximately 90 seconds.
- Using a rubber spatula, fold half of the egg mixture into the chocolate until well combined then fold in the remaining eggs. Use a large spoon or ice cream scoop to evenly divide the chocolate filling into pie crusts.
- Lastly, using a small greased spoon, place dollops of marshmallow cream on top of each pie. TIP: grease your fingers to make it easier to move marshmallow off the spoon onto pies. Use the tip of a knife to swirl marshmallow cream with the top of the chocolate.
- Place baking sheet with pies in the oven and bake for approximately 20-25 minutes, until the filling has puffed up. Remove from the oven and allow to cool 30 minutes (tops will deflate). Garnish with graham cracker crumbs. Serve warm, room temperature or chill in the refrigerator. We really enjoyed that at any temperature.
Like This Mini S’more Pies Recipe? Pin It!
More S’more Pies you might enjoy:
- No Bake S’Mores Pie recipe from Spend with Pennies
- S’mores Pie recipe from How Sweet It Is
- S’mores Pie recipe from Two Peas and Their Pod
- S’mores Brownie Pie recipe from Sally’s Baking Addiction
- Chocolate Ganache S’mores Pie recipe from Crazy for Crust
Follow Along On Social Media
If you’re looking for even more inspiration check out the fun little group I created on Facebook, I’d love for you to join in! It’s a place where you can share YOUR favorite recipes, home tips, creative ideas and ask questions and see what’s new with TidyMom! If you’d like to check it out, you can request to join HERE.
Be sure to follow me on Instagram and tag #tidymom so I can see all the wonderful TidyMom recipes YOU make and tips YOU use!
Sign up to receive an email in your inbox for each new recipe:
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases. Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin, and freshness of ingredients used.
Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 471Total Fat: 30gSaturated Fat: 14gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 14gCholesterol: 113mgSodium: 277mgCarbohydrates: 50gFiber: 3gSugar: 29gProtein: 7g
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin, and freshness of ingredients used.