I’m Lovin’t It – iPhone Camera apps
This post may contain Amazon or other affiliate links. As an Amazon associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
If you follow me on twitter, you may have seen my tweet yesterday.
There was one main reason I wanted an iPhone………….it was for all the camera apps.
It’s funny, since I got my new phone a few months ago, I don’t feel the need to take my dSLR camera with me as much as I use to, and..BIG PLUS….. you can share your iPhone pictures instantly.
TidyMom’s favorite iPhone camera apps
1. Instagram. First and foremost, my favorite! If you hang out on twitter or facebook there’s no doubt you’ve seen instagram photos. Instagram It’s a fast, beautiful and fun way to share your life with friends through a series of pictures. Snap a photo with your iPhone, choose a filter to transform the look and feel, send to Facebook, Twitter or Flickr – and other Instagrammers can like or leave comments. price: FREE!
*you have to have an iPhone and Instagram to comment on Instagram photos, but now there is a neat site called Webstagram, where you can view a gallery of all your favorite users’ Instagram photos and even leave comments.
2. Camera+. I use this app to take 99% of my pictures, even if I’m uploading to Instagram, I take them with Camera+. It’s packed with lots of great features…including a timer! price: $1.99
3. Accu Camera. This app is pretty new for me, so I haven’t had a lot of time to play with it, but I’ve heard it automatically corrects your food image definition. Mainly Brightness, color, exposure and textures that makes pics have delicious taste! price: FREE!
4. MoreBeaute2. Not a camera app, but editing app. Make yourself look natural and gorgerous! It brightens, lightens your skin tone and smooths your skin in just 2 easy steps, no make-up skills needed! price: FREE!
5. Picture Show. Again, another one I haven’t used much yet, but heard great things about it from Diane, so I had to have it! PictureShow gives you numerous ways to make your iPhone pics looks like they were taken on a vintage camera along with lots of special effects and add frames, borders, and text to your photo to tweak it to your heart’s content. price: $1.99
6. iMovie. Last but not least…….iMovie is AMAZING for making movies from your iphone! When I was at the EVO conference Diane Cu told me all about the amazing movies she’s been making from her iphone. She told me how incredibly easy it was. So as soon as I got home I downloaded iMovie (you need to be connected to WiFi to download it). You can add pictures, video, text, music even voice over. price: $4.99
This is just my first attempt, I know there is so much more I can do, but here’s a little recap of my trip to Utah for EVO ’11 with Bush’s Beans (all done on my iPhone then sent to youtube). This took me about an hour and a half and that included the time I spent learning how to make the movie.
Check out the amazing stuff Diane is doing with her iPhone
Here are a few more camera apps on my wish list:
Quad Camera $1.99
WHEW!! See I told you I’m addicted! I’d love to hear what camera apps you are using!
Now it’s your turn! Please remember to link back to https://Tidymom.net
What is I’m Lovin’ It Fridays? get all the info, how to’s trouble shoot and button here
Hi there, I'm Cheryl!
As a wife, mom, and caffeine enthusiast, my journey has taken me from bustling mornings with my family to sharing delicious recipes, home care tips, and heartfelt decorating insights with wonderful readers like you. My love for baking, photography, and tidiness shines through every post I craft. Dive into my world and discover the art of homemaking, one tidy moment at a time. Read more...
Tidymom is a participant in the amazon services llc associates program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.
Please respect my work, recipes and photographs. If you do use a recipe in your own writing, please give proper credit and link back to the original post.