Holiday Idea Exchange Pinterest Event | I’m Lovin’ It
This post may contain Amazon or other affiliate links. As an Amazon associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
So, I don’t know how it happened, but the holiday season is upon us! Last night at dinner Allison instructed me that we are NOT waiting until early December to put up Christmas this year! She wants it up Thanksgiving weekend!…..I said “we’ll see” lol
How about you? When do you decorated for the holidays? Have you started thinking about it yet? if so, then listen up!! You’re invited to something to a fun online holiday event!!
Mark your calendar for this Sunday, November 10 at 8 PM Central for the Holiday Idea Exchange, the Pinterest holiday event of the season! The best part, you can take part as well!
Do you have phenomenal holiday ideas you would love to share with thousands of other creative enthusiasts? Are you on the lookout for the best holiday ideas around for decorating your home, making handmade gifts, or whipping up something delicious in the kitchen? Then check out these details:
What: The ULTIMATE Holiday Idea Exchange
When: Sunday, November 10 at 8 PM CST
Why: To showcase and share the absolute BEST creative holiday projects of 2013!
Who: Anyone who wants access to the season’s best ideas, or those who want to spread the word about their own terrific holiday creations!
Here’s how you can take part:
- Follow the Holiday Idea Exchange Board on Pinterest (the board is empty right now because we will start filling it on Nov 10!)
- On November 10 at 8 PM Central, be sure to log on to Pinterest. As the party unfolds, each of the party hosts will be posting and pinning fabulous, never-before-seen holiday projects exclusively to the Holiday Idea Exchange Board. Followers of the board will be the very first to see these amazing projects!
- Get your projects ready, because everyone who pins their new holiday projects between 8-10 PM Central using the #HolidayIdeaExchange (on Twitter and Pinterest) hash tag will see THEIR ideas re-pinned to the board as well! If you are a creative blogger wanting to spread the word about your phenomenal creations, this is your opportunity to share your best holiday ideas with thousands of creative enthusiasts!
- Not a blogger? Tune in to watch the abundance of fabulous holiday ideas shared throughout the event and add a few projects to your holiday to-do list!
- The event hosts will all be re-pinning and commenting as the party unfolds, so this event will essentially be a big virtual holiday party, and a great time to use Pinterest to get social and share some holiday spirit with other creative enthusiasts!
- Shared projects must be brand-new holiday projects for 2013 (created within the last 30 days). Projects can be for any fall/winter holiday (Thanksgiving, Hanukkah, Christmas, New Year’s, etc.), and they can be anything from gift ideas to recipes to home decor projects–and everything in between!
- Only those pinning and tweeting with the #HolidayIdeaExchange hash tag will be re-pinned to the Holiday Idea Exchange Board. (hashtags don’t always work on Pinterest, so feel free to tweet your projects using the hashtag and we will pin them as well)
- Each participant will be limited to a total of 5 projects.
An inspirational cast of 10 top creative bloggers from across a variety of niches have teamed up to bring this idea to life, and we are so excited to see YOUR amazing creations!
- Four Generations One Roof
- Nest of Posies
- No. 2 Pencil
- Positively Splendid
- Simple as That
- Tatertots and Jello
- Thistlewood Farms
- Two Twenty One
Pinterest and blogs are my go to source for creative holiday inspiration, ideas, recipes and more! So, this is going to be so fun!! I’m planning on sharing a holiday treat that night and then I have some other holiday crafts, decor ideas and treats to share throughout the next few weeks!
I’m Lovin’…….Holiday Idea Exchange Pinterest Event!
Now it’s your turn! Please remember to link back to https://TidyMom.net
Let us know what you’re lovin’ this week!
*Don’t forget to come back over the weekend for the I’m Lovin’ It Wrap Up post……where I feature a few of the great links!!
What is I’m Lovin’ It Fridays? get all the info, how to’s trouble shoot and button here
Hi there, I'm Cheryl!
As a wife, mom, and caffeine enthusiast, my journey has taken me from bustling mornings with my family to sharing delicious recipes, home care tips, and heartfelt decorating insights with wonderful readers like you. My love for baking, photography, and tidiness shines through every post I craft. Dive into my world and discover the art of homemaking, one tidy moment at a time. Read more...
Tidymom is a participant in the amazon services llc associates program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.
Please respect my work, recipes and photographs. If you do use a recipe in your own writing, please give proper credit and link back to the original post.