Holiday Idea Exchange Pinterest Event | I’m Lovin’ It
So, I don’t know how it happened, but the holiday season is upon us! Last night at dinner Allison instructed me that we are NOT waiting until early December to put up Christmas this year! She wants it up Thanksgiving weekend!…..I said “we’ll see” lol
How about you? When do you decorated for the holidays? Have you started thinking about it yet? if so, then listen up!! You’re invited to something to a fun online holiday event!!
Mark your calendar for this Sunday, November 10 at 8 PM Central for the Holiday Idea Exchange, the Pinterest holiday event of the season! The best part, you can take part as well!
Do you have phenomenal holiday ideas you would love to share with thousands of other creative enthusiasts? Are you on the lookout for the best holiday ideas around for decorating your home, making handmade gifts, or whipping up something delicious in the kitchen? Then check out these details:
What: The ULTIMATE Holiday Idea Exchange
When: Sunday, November 10 at 8 PM CST
Why: To showcase and share the absolute BEST creative holiday projects of 2013!
Who: Anyone who wants access to the season’s best ideas, or those who want to spread the word about their own terrific holiday creations!
Here’s how you can take part:
- Follow the Holiday Idea Exchange Board on Pinterest (the board is empty right now because we will start filling it on Nov 10!)
- On November 10 at 8 PM Central, be sure to log on to Pinterest. As the party unfolds, each of the party hosts will be posting and pinning fabulous, never-before-seen holiday projects exclusively to the Holiday Idea Exchange Board. Followers of the board will be the very first to see these amazing projects!
- Get your projects ready, because everyone who pins their new holiday projects between 8-10 PM Central using the #HolidayIdeaExchange (on Twitter and Pinterest) hash tag will see THEIR ideas re-pinned to the board as well! If you are a creative blogger wanting to spread the word about your phenomenal creations, this is your opportunity to share your best holiday ideas with thousands of creative enthusiasts!
- Not a blogger? Tune in to watch the abundance of fabulous holiday ideas shared throughout the event and add a few projects to your holiday to-do list!
- The event hosts will all be re-pinning and commenting as the party unfolds, so this event will essentially be a big virtual holiday party, and a great time to use Pinterest to get social and share some holiday spirit with other creative enthusiasts!
- Shared projects must be brand-new holiday projects for 2013 (created within the last 30 days). Projects can be for any fall/winter holiday (Thanksgiving, Hanukkah, Christmas, New Year’s, etc.), and they can be anything from gift ideas to recipes to home decor projects–and everything in between!
- Only those pinning and tweeting with the #HolidayIdeaExchange hash tag will be re-pinned to the Holiday Idea Exchange Board. (hashtags don’t always work on Pinterest, so feel free to tweet your projects using the hashtag and we will pin them as well)
- Each participant will be limited to a total of 5 projects.
An inspirational cast of 10 top creative bloggers from across a variety of niches have teamed up to bring this idea to life, and we are so excited to see YOUR amazing creations!
- Four Generations One Roof
- Nest of Posies
- No. 2 Pencil
- Positively Splendid
- Simple as That
- Tatertots and Jello
- Thistlewood Farms
- Two Twenty One
Pinterest and blogs are my go to source for creative holiday inspiration, ideas, recipes and more! So, this is going to be so fun!! I’m planning on sharing a holiday treat that night and then I have some other holiday crafts, decor ideas and treats to share throughout the next few weeks!
I’m Lovin’…….Holiday Idea Exchange Pinterest Event!
Now it’s your turn! Please remember to link back to http://TidyMom.net
Let us know what you’re lovin’ this week!
*Don’t forget to come back over the weekend for the I’m Lovin’ It Wrap Up post……where I feature a few of the great links!!
What is I’m Lovin’ It Fridays? get all the info, how to’s trouble shoot and button here
Tidymom is a participant in the amazon services llc associates program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.
Please respect my work, recipes and photographs. If you do use a recipe in your own writing, please give proper credit and link back to the original post.
Thanks so much for the party. Have a wonderful weekend!
Thanks for the party Cheryl! Your Pinterest Event sounds fun!
The Pinterest party sounds really fun! Is it just for Christmas ideas or can we share Thanksgiving as well?
Thanks for another great party, Cheryl! Looking forward to Sunday!
Thanks so much for the party, Cheryl! It is crazy how quickly this time of year comes and goes, isn’t it? I love Thanksgiving enough that I don’t put up any Christmas decorations until it’s over, but sometimes that means Thanksgiving night. 🙂 Have a wonderful weekend!
Thanks for a great party Cheryl!! xo
Sounds like fun, thanks Cheryl!
Pingback: Caramel Macchiato Chocolate Nutella Cupcakes - Life Love and Sugar
Oh yes- I’m so tempted to set up early because it’s so much work for such a short time. But my daughter’s birthday is early Dec & we try to hold off so we can keep the two separate.
Yay! Can’t wait to see all of the crafty and creative holiday ideas!!
Happy November!!! Thank you for hosting this great party.
~~ Thanks, Sharon & Denise
Pingback: The Best Way to Remove Wax from Votives
Pingback: Thankful Thursday :: Be Thankful - An Extraordinary Day
Pingback: #31Days Finale :: The ABC's of Being - An Extraordinary Day
Pingback: How to Make Pine Cones Pop :: Dry and Debug Pine Cones - An Extraordinary Day
Thank you for hosting another wonderful party! I am determined to get the Christmas decorations up earlier than last year … Thanksgiving weekend is my goal 🙂
Thanks for the party! Looking forward to seeing all the great ideas at your pinterest event.
I love my beautiful Thanksgiving decorations so I put them away on Friday- usually start on Christmas on Sat./Sun. Takes me 3 days to put up 3 trees with help from husband to do outside so on a year like this one with little time between Thanksgiving and Dec. 1, I better get started early! I try to have everything done by Dec.1. It’s the early days and the week after Christmas that I enjoy the house decorations the most. Thanks for sharing your many ideas.
Thanks for the party! Just linked up my shelves 🙂
Pingback: Holiday Idea Exchange Pinterest Event | I’m Lovin’ It | CookingPlanet
Pingback: Spray Painted Ceramic Lamps & Thank You Bonnie Seymour - At The Picket Fence
Thanks so much for hosting us Cheryl! 🙂
Pingback: Thanksgiving Projects | TidyMom
Pingback: Vanilla Peppermint Cupcakes | TidyMom