Thanksgiving Projects | I Spy Sunday
Sometimes Thanksgiving gets overlooked, being sandwiched in between Halloween and Christmas. It’s a holiday where you get together with loved ones, eat a ridiculously large amount of food, watch some football, and of course give thanks for all the blessings in our lives…….I don’t know about you, but that doesn’t sound like a day to overlook when it comes to recipes, decor or crafts!
This week’s I’m Lovin’ It party had some wonderful ideas to adorn your home, fill your belly, create a sense of family and reflect on all we have to be thankful for……..here are a few Thanksgiving Projects that caught my eye:
1. Super easy DIY Fall Napkins would be PERFECT for your fall thanksgiving table from That’s What Che Said
2. Easy Acorn Cookies would be a great addition to a Thanksgiving dessert table. Get the easy directions over at While He Was Napping
3. These Thanksgiving Cookies are sure to impress! and they are much easier than you think, get the tutorial on how to make Pilgrim Shirts and Hats over at Semi Sweeet Designs
4. Thanksgiving Pumpkin Rice Krispie Treats would be fun to make with the kids! Full directions and printable over at Growing in Grace
5. The beautiful fall colored felt leaves and the cute turkey face make this DIY Felt Leaf Turkey Wreath a perfect Thanksgiving decoration at Happy Clippings
6. This recipe for creamy Baked Pumpkin Custard with a Ginger Spiced Granola on top makes an great pumpkin pie alternative for the season at Food For My Family.
7. Warm up the dining room with fall decorations and elegant place settings for Thanksgiving at Kevin and Amanda.
8. This free printable leaf art is perfect for framing, scrapbooking, card making or even a Thanksgiving bunting banner over at Live Laugh Rowe.
Thank you for sharing so many wonderful projects, recipes and crafts again this week ! You can still link up thru Sunday evening or come back next week and link up for another I’m Lovin’ It Friday, who knows maybe next week I will be featuring you!
How are YOU preparing for Thanksgiving?
Don’t forget…….TONIGHT starting at 8pm CST is the Holiday Idea Exchange on Pinterest!! Use hashtag #HolidayIdeaExchange on Twitter and Pinterest to see your posts pinned to the Holiday Board!
MORE Thanksgiving Ideas