Easy DIY Projects That Look Expensive
You don’t have to empty your bank account to give your space a little upgrade. With these Easy DIY Projects That Look Expensive that linked up to last week’s party, you’ll fool everyone into thinking you spent a nice chunk of cash. I hope you are inspired by these eight projects that are all doable and totally professional looking, as much as I was!
This is week 369 (7+ years) of hosting this I’m Lovin’ It linky party. Each week I feature some of the posts that caught my eye from the previous week. Please take a moment to visit the featured blogs ……..then scroll down to see what’s being shared this week.
- Painted Armoire Project at Thistlewood Farms
- How To Make a Natural Magnolia Wreath tutorial at How to Make a Burlap Wreath
- DIY $2 Farmhouse Pillow Covers tutorial at A Fresh Squeezed Life
- DIY Fixer-Upper Inspired Kitchen Sign tutorial at Love and Renovations
- Sentimental Tablecloth to Pillow Cover tutorial at So Much Better with Age
- Tinted Wood Stain Table Makeover tutorial at Lolly Jane
- DIY Blanket Ladder with Free Plans at Cherished Bliss
- Do It Yourself Kitchen Island X Design tutorial at Twelve on Main
More Easy DIY Projects To Make
I’m Lovin’……. Easy DIY Projects That Look Expensive
Now it’s your turn!
Let us know what you’re lovin’ this week!
What is I’m Lovin’ It? get all the info here *All photos submitted to the I’m Lovin It linky party, grant the rights to display their photo on this website and other sites I write for. Proper credit will always be given. TidyMom is not responsible for stolen images or the misuse by others who have found your image through TidyMom.net.
Tidymom is a participant in the amazon services llc associates program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.
Please respect my work, recipes and photographs. If you do use a recipe in your own writing, please give proper credit and link back to the original post.