Easy Chicken Sorrento Recipe
(picture from Women’s Day)
We eat a lot of chicken at our house so I am always on the look out for new chicken recipes.
I recently found this easy recipe in my Woman’s Day magazine. It sounded great AND it’s a heart-healthy recipe as well!
I took my own pictures, but I’m still having some computer issues – so I will switch to my own pictures as soon as I can get them on here, but I wanted to get this recipe up and posted !
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp pepper
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 bottle (8 oz) creamy Italian dressing
- 1 bag frozen stir-fry vegetable blend
- Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper
- Heat the oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add chicken and cook 2 mins on each side, or until golden.
- Pour dressing on chicken, turn to coat on both sides. Cover, reduce heat, and simmer for 5 mins.
- Add frozen vegetables, cover, and cook another 5 mins. or until chicken is cooked through and vegetables are crisp and tender.
- Serve with your favorite pasta or rice.
recipe from Women's Day
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 270Total Fat: 10gSaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 7gCholesterol: 102mgSodium: 500mgCarbohydrates: 4gFiber: 1gSugar: 2gProtein: 39g
Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin, and freshness of ingredients used and are just estimates. We encourage, especially if these numbers are important to you, to calculate these on your own for most accurate results.
Tidymom is a participant in the amazon services llc associates program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.
Please respect my work, recipes and photographs. If you do use a recipe in your own writing, please give proper credit and link back to the original post.