Creative Projects that will Inspire | I Spy Sunday
I hope everyone is enjoying the holiday weekend!! Here in St. Louis we’ve been breaking record high temps with 102 and 103! Like a crazy person I ran around shopping all day yesterday. I’m planning on staying in the AC today working on a few projects. Speaking of projects………as always, I love seeing all the creative projects and ideas linked up to I’m Lovin’ It each week! This week did not fail! I don’t know about you, but I poured my self a big frosty glass of iced tea and went thru all the links….here’s a few that caught my eye.
1. This Whole Wheat Bread Swirled with Homemade Blackberry Jam and a Rich Cream Cheese Swirl, Drizzled with Sweet Vanilla Bean Glaze is not just a bread – it’s genius and my kind of treat for breakfast. Go check out the recipe, Allie says it’s goof proof! The swirls and dripping icing are calling my name.
2. How cool is this?! Kelly took some lace and fabric stiffener to make the most adorable DIY Lace Boho Earrings!! I know my daughters would love these!
3. I love when you can recycle something and it’s even better when you can recycle it into something really cool for your home! Pop over and see what Taryn recycled to make these DIY Industrial Decorative Spheres – I bet you’ll never guess!
4. I’m currently working on a pinterest inspiration board for our living room and I’m in love with what Jamielyn did with her Living Room Makeover! I don’t know what I love more, the colors or the fun details!
5. ok that’s it!…….I’m going tomorrow to buy a new waffle iron (mine broke in December). I can’t get these Mini Whole Wheat Cinnamon French Toast Waffle Dunkers out of my head! They are waffles – and french toast – and you get to dunk them!
6. Shaina’s Peach Sorbet Bellini is the perfect way to toast the end of summer. Our temps have been over 100 the past few days, so I could live off this peach sorbet right now. — it looks SO luscious and creamy!
7. Tanya is already thinking about the holidays! I love what she did with this Fillable Glass lamp……..I think my favorite part is the chicken wire over the shade!
8. I love the way Chelsea filled her stark white wall with these DIY Rustic Shelves she styles perfectly with vintage finds for her dinning room.
Thank you for sharing so many wonderful projects, recipes and crafts again this week ! You can still link up thru Sunday evening or come back next week and link up for another I’m Lovin’ It Friday, who knows maybe next week I will be featuring you!
What are YOU doing this long holiday weekend?