9 Creative Plant Ideas
Spring is in full swing, and that means time for pretty plants!! What’s a gorgeous plant without a really cool container? Last week’s party had me swooning over all the CREATIVE PLANT IDEAS that linked up! I’d love to hear some of your creative plant ideas in the comments section. Need creative plant ideas? Get Inspired and check out the links below.
This is week 303 (6 years) and I’m amazed every week at all the creativity out there!! Each week I feature some of the posts that caught my eye from the previous week. Please take a moment to visit the featured blogs ……..then scroll down to see what’s being shared this week and feel free to link up what YOU’VE been up to and click around to visit some of the other sites. ** if you’re reading this via email or reader, be sure to click through to the web to see all of the linked projects and more!
9 Creative Plant Ideas and DIY Planters
- DIY Gold Color Blocked Cement Planter at Simply Designing
- DIY Kitchen Herb Garden at Extraordinary Mommy
- Turn an Old Garden Hose Into a Flower Pot at Crafts a la Mode
- DIY Stenciled Planters at H20 Bungalow
- Mason Jar Centerpieces at Setting for Four
- Wine Cork Magnet Planter tutorial at Life with Heidi
- Using Lanterns as Planters at The Country Chic Cottage
- DIY Hanging Herb Garden tutorial at Crafts Unleashed
- Use copper plumbing supplies to display air plants at TidyMom
I’m Lovin’……. CREATIVE PLANT IDEAS
Now it’s your turn! Please remember to link back to http://TidyMom.net
Let us know what you’re lovin’ this week!
What is I’m Lovin’ It Fridays? get all the info, how to’s trouble shoot and button here *All photos submitted to the I’m Lovin It linky party, grant the rights to display their photo on this website and other sites I write for. Proper credit will always be given. TidyMom is not responsible for stolen images or the mis-use by others who have found your image through TidyMom.net.
Tidymom is a participant in the amazon services llc associates program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.
Please respect my work, recipes and photographs. If you do use a recipe in your own writing, please give proper credit and link back to the original post.