Caramel Drizzle Frappuccino Recipe
I’m a huge coffee lover. Every day starts with a few steamy cups of joe, but in the warmer months, I crave an icy cold, frozen frappuccino later in the day! That little habit can get expensive at the local coffee shops, so I’ve been making Easy Homemade Caramel Drizzle Frappuccino at home!
Frappuccinos are actually pretty easy to make at home, so we try to keep strong coffee ice cubes in the freezer during the summer…..for our favorite drink anytime at home. Not only can you easily change up the flavor, but it’s super easy to make them with fewer calories than the coffee shops serve as well!
Table of Contents
WHAT YOU WILL NEED TO MAKE A CARAMEL DRIZZLE FRAPPUCCINO AT HOME:
- strong brewed coffee
- flavored liquid creamer
- whipped cream
- topping for optional drizzle
- Ice cube tray
- coffee maker (I use my Keurig Brewer)
- measuring cup
- blender (I love my Blendtec)
- tall glass to serve (I love drink out of mason jar mugs)
- drinking straws
Strong brew your favorite coffee. (I like to brew strong coffee in my Keurig) Let it cool and fill ice cube tray. Pour strong coffee into ice cube tray and place in freezer until solid (we usually leave ours over night)
Once coffee ice cubes are frozen, add to blender with caramel creamer and milk. Blend until smooth.
*If frappuccino is too thick, you may need more creamer (or milk). Just add a little at a time until consistency is pourable.
Pour into glasses, and top with whipped cream, caramel topping.
Serve with a straw and ENJOY!!
- 16 ounces strong brewed coffee, caramel flavor (I used Folger Caramel Drizzle K-cups)
- 1/2 cup Caramel Flavored Creamer (I used International Delight Fat Free Caramel Macchiato)
- 3/4 cup milk
- whipped cream (optional, but highly recommended)
- caramel topping
- Strong brew your coffee. Let it cool and fill ice cube tray. Pour in ice cube tray and place in freezer until solid (we usually leave ours over night)
- Once coffee ice cubes are frozen, add to blender with creamer and milk. Blend until smooth. If frappuccino is too thick, you may need more creamer (or milk). Just add a little at a time until consistency is pourable.
- Pour into glasses, and top with whipped cream, caramel topping. Serve with a straw and ENJOY!!
**Making this recipe? Take a picture and share it on Instagram! Make sure to tag it #TidyMom so we can see what you’re creating in the kitchen!
Want more great recipes like this? Follow my TidyMom Easy Recipes Pinterest Board
More Frappuccino Recipes you might enjoy:
- Skinny Pumpkin Frappuccino at Sally’s Baking Addiction
- Mocha Coconut Frappuccino Pie recipe at Melanie Makes
- Frappuccino Recipe from Add a Pinch
- Frozen Whipped Mocha recipe at Chocolate Chocolate and More
- Cookies and Cream Frappuccino recipe from Miss in the Kitchen
Hi there, I'm Cheryl!
As a wife, mom, and caffeine enthusiast, my journey has taken me from bustling mornings with my family to sharing delicious recipes, home care tips, and heartfelt decorating insights with wonderful readers like you. My love for baking, photography, and tidiness shines through every post I craft. Dive into my world and discover the art of homemaking, one tidy moment at a time. Read more...
Tidymom is a participant in the amazon services llc associates program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.
Please respect my work, recipes and photographs. If you do use a recipe in your own writing, please give proper credit and link back to the original post.